Mustang P-51D (the end)

Hello,

The model has been sent this friday to its owner. I made those just to conclude also the topic here !

Thanks for looking...

AE

BTW (Monogram model, AMD decal sheet, Alclad, Tamiya colors, usual (for me) weathering job. The position of the left undercarriage corrected since after a shock !

okprofil.jpg

okdessusbis2.jpg

okdessus.jpg

ok34arrire.jpg

okdessousbis.jpg

okdessousbis2.jpg

DSC08804.jpg

Yessir, you did a great job on the venerable Monogram kit. I have one almost completed, but with gear up on a stand, using PropBlurs. Thank you for doing such a great job. It will get me pumped up to get mine finished. I'm doing it as a warm up for the Tamiya kit. Yours LOOKS like a Tamiya kit!!! Great job!!!

hey i love this build!, question. i noticed in your WOP post that you had an india ink artist pen in the photo. did you use that for the panel lines or oil streaks? i have the same pen set so just curious.

hey i love this build!, question. i noticed in your WOP post that you had an india ink artist pen in the photo. did you use that for the panel lines or oil streaks? i have the same pen set so just curious.

Well, in fact you can use it for both purposes. Just be reactiv, if you dont like the result or you put to much ink, a weet finger will help you !