Itunes has a mix of classic rock, rock, heavy metal, dance techno, old school rap and other things. Basically everything but country music.

In the car I always have it on sports talk radio. Sometimes while modeling in the morning I'll listen to the Dan Patrick show.\

Also the Scale Plastic Modeling Hour!

Edited by Bigasshammm

Baroque Music - this one being Overture to Handel's Baroque Opera "Rinaldo"

Helps me concentrate better than that modern ©rap.

CrazySnapCaptain and I would get along just fine. Same with OldBlindDog. :D Classical rules. :D Especially the Baroque period. Gets all the brain synapses firing. :monkeydance: Edited by The_Animal

Mostly

.... and other "rustic tunes"

I found that masking a canopy while listening to Thunderstruck was a big no no for me.

Also, airbrushing whil listening to "

" by Rammstein sortof makes me loose my focus... :woot.gif:

So I keep it at Jarr, Moby, Vangelis or Seasick Steve

Harald

Depends on the Subject. I kinda have a song for each plane, and everytime I build that subject, I have to play it at least once. My latest kit was built to the tune of Pink Floyd's Dark side of the moon, as well as Air Crash Investigation playing on youtube while I build.

Take Care

Pink Floyd, Camel,Yes, Genisis (Trick of the tale).David Gilmore,Spyro Gyra,mostly 70's progressive rock, but dig just about anything with very little or no vocals in it.

Check out Joe Stump. No vocals, rockin guitar. Along the same lines as John Petrushi.

Classical is my prime choice when comes modeling time. and my all time life-long favorite is Camille Saint-Saëns "Le carnaval des animaux" (the carnival of animals) it's the first classical song I ever listen to... and its nearly of every time i listen to classical since!

i also love to listen to waltz... mostly Johann Strauss II's waltz

for other purpose, other music...

Whatever music I posted in THIS thread I listen to it while I build; some of my favorites and some of other member's favorite as well.

For example here's mine for the month ...

Edited by Jack Bogart

Whatever music I posted in THIS thread I listen to it while I build; some of my favorites and some of other member's favorite as well.

For example here's mine for the month ...

Satch Boogie, Summer song, Rubina, and Always with me Always with you are some of my favorite Instrumentals of all time.