I have about 900 songs on the named after a fruit music storage device that ranges from the 50's to the early 90's. I also have a stereo in the model room. Sometimes I'll throw on a CD that strikes my fancy or flip on the tuner.

Faves are classic rock though: Boston, ELO, SRV, Dire Straits, Pink Floyd, Guess Who, Alan Parsons Project, Eric Johnson, Queen, Rush, The Who, etc.

Hi all,just been modelling and I have just played one of my old records whilst modelling away,and I never realised before what a cracking album it is. And its got a jet fighter theme all the way through it.

The name of the ultimate record whilst moddelling is ...Cap,t Lockheed and the Starfighters by Robert Calvert,one of his first solo albums after leaving Hawkwind. Anyway download it if you can, if you have got it get it out and dust it off. Give it a blast.

With cracking song titles like..The Aircraft Salesman and Two Test Pilots Discuss the Starfighters Performance

and the fab..GROUND CREW(last minute reassembly before take off)... The Haunting ..Ground Control to Pilot... The Tear Jerker.. I Resign.. The Wonderful Song...Ejection..and the grand finale..Catch A Falling Starfighter.

These classics amomong other tracks on the album are just a welcome addition to anyones music to model by collection. Im so enthralled by this inspiring soundtrack,I just have to pass it on..thanks for reading. Don

Edited by Jetboy
  • 2 weeks later...