Kittyhawks F-35

Doesn't say it is a preorder- here is hoping it is out but the estimated delivery date later than usual. FYI, I bought one and the estimated delivery date I got after purchasing was August 14-24. We'll see...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kitty-Hawk-F-35B-Lightning-II-80102-NEW-/251125760102?_trksid=p5197.m1992&_trkparms=aid%3D111000%26algo%3DREC.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D14%26meid%3D1210218582163847231%26pid%3D100015%26prg%3D1006%26rk%3D1%26

Edited by jwest21

Saw it in local hobby shop today personally. Details are amazingly rich, and the level can match aftermarket stuffs if not surpasses it. But there is one thing that most modeler will beat it to death. Well maybe the photos will speak later on...

Edited by Hero Ma

The owner of KH didn't have test shots a month ago, so I'm betting dollars to donuts that the eBay guy doesn't have ready-to-sell kits in his hands yet.

he just updated the listing to say they will be shipped on the 20th of August, so you are correct

http://www.themodellingnews.com/2012/07/constructed-engine-sprue-shots-markings.html#more

Scroll down halfway, there's a pic with the intake and engine parts sprue, hope it answers your question.

Excellent - looks like only the retractable boarding ladder & IFR probe options are absent.

C_r_a_p: and the gunpod :(

Edited by GMK

Saw it in local hobby shop today personally. Details are amazingly rich, and the level can match aftermarket stuffs if not surpasses it. But there is one thing that most modeler will beat it to death. Well maybe the photos will speak later on...

isn't the surface treatment looks very similar to the 1/48 hasegawa f-22 ???

isn't the surface treatment looks very similar to the 1/48 hasegawa f-22 ???

I examined the sample kit in the same store and to my surprise, the raise detail of the zee saw is extremely fine unlike the hasgawa f-22. I will wait to see if the shape looks good before buying one.

I examined the sample kit in the same store and to my surprise, the raise detail of the zee saw is extremely fine unlike the hasgawa f-22. I will wait to see if the shape looks good before buying one.

that's good then! i was slightly afraid by some photos (about that aspect of the surface)

Not recieved mine yet and hoping i dont have to pay to much on the import fees, but i had a nice deal with the ebay link only cost £32 with p&p hope it comes soon itching to see what its like.

Clive