F-16I Kinetick- Final images

067.jpg

hello everybady :)

well, this is my new 1/48 F-16I Model from Kinetick.

I hadn't used a conversion kit or aftermarkets decals, but the nozzle and the cockpit are from Aires.

Iv'e made corrections on the nose section and on the hump.

The nose in Kinetic's kit is too droop and with a little effort anyone can fix can fix it.

The the panel lines on the hump are do not line up with the aircraft's panel lines, so I filled and rescribed them in the appropriate place.

The canopy was tinted with a mix of a brown Pilot 0.4 pen ink mixed with Furure

After painting, i've polished the surface of the model using Tamiya Finish compound to achievea smooth and bright surface texture.

the colors:

For first i sprayed Humbroll Sand 121, after that i sprayed Extra Colour's light green X-166, and the last color of the cammouflage is brown Humbrol 118. Although I recommend to use 119 if you wish to build some any ather israeli aircraft (the sufa is relatively new plane and painted in Lockhid Martin USA)

The CFT, unlike the rest of the airframe is painted in Humbrol 119 (the CFT painted in isael, thats why have a little color difference)

The underside is painted in Humbrol 127 and the radome and the other antenes painted in Humbroll 126.

nose and hump corrections:

148003-1.jpg

005-6.jpg

015-4.jpg

3-9.jpg

057.jpg

069.jpg

048.jpg

025.jpg

thanks and enjoy,

naor aviv

Edited by naor aviv