• 2 weeks later...

Both sketches are excellent. The Trojan is a favourite of mine. I always considered it a "mini Skyraider" until I saw one in person and realised it's not so "mini" at all!!! :jaw-dropping:/>

Thanks Skyraider3D, I am glad you enjoyed the sketches and I agree with you about the Trojan compared to the Skyraider, I had exactly feeling before and after I saw the T-28 in real life and they are my both favorite aircraft.

By the way, it's a pleasure to talk to you here and have you commenting my drawings. I have known of your web site for decades and I always love it, I still have your web site on my favorite and I am glad you call it "Skyraider3D" ;)

Best Regards

Flying Tiger.

Hello everyone,

This is my latest work, a digital painting done with Corel Painter as usual. There are reasons for me to do this one, I always wanted to do a Skyraider A-1E or AD-5 (this is my favorite Skyraider among Skyraiders ;) and I want to try how I can paint an "oil painting" with Painter and I am pretty happy with the result...so I'd like to share it with you here...:)

Thank You and best Regards

Flying Tiger.

A-1E_514FS_landingbienhoa_reduced.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

I seem to have missed your earlier posts on here - but just had a look through this thread and would like to congratulate you on these excellent digital art works plus some interesting history as well.

Edited by NeilF92

Hello everyone,

This is my latest work, a digital painting done with Corel Painter as usual. There are reasons for me to do this one, I always wanted to do a Skyraider A-1E or AD-5 (this is my favorite Skyraider among Skyraiders ;)/> and I want to try how I can paint an "oil painting" with Painter and I am pretty happy with the result...so I'd like to share it with you here...:)/>

Thank You and best Regards

Flying Tiger.

A-1E_514FS_landingbienhoa_reduced.jpg

I do cartoon too :)/> ....and Merry Christmas everyone and wishing you all a very happy New Year of 2013....

Cheers

FT

Xmas_bou_2012_zps7b2aaf05.jpg

Flying Tiger,

These are EXCELLENT works of art.. :thumbsup2:

LOVE the cartoon painting too. :punk:

HAPPY NEW YEAR... :santa: :santa:

Look forward to seeing more of your art work in 2013.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

How have you guys been doing? It'e been a while since my last post at Xmas.

I am working on my VNAF cartoon book, so mainly a few cartoon artworks have been done lately, I would like to share with you...Hope you like them.

Cheers

Flying Tiger.

A cartoon version of the Kingbee 219 H-34 picking up Special Forces...:)

H-34_kingbee_cartoon_final_zps387845a4.jpg

Sikorsky H-19 Chickasaw from the 1st Helicopter Squadron at Tan-Son-Nhut air base in late 50s

H-19_cartoon_completed_zpsfb133593.jpg