Scot,

I am still working on the spread sheet with the prices. This post was simply a copy and paste from an older post, but everything is current just not priced yet. Was there anything in particular that you were looking at? Thanks for the response.

Best Regards,

Ken Bailey

(SonyKen)

Edited by SonyKen

Nothing in particular Ken,I have everything I will ever build...but I like it when I find a smokin' deal... Carry on!

Scot,

Everything I have is a smokin' hot deal. My SWMBO told me just moments ago on the phone that I need to have all the kits sold by the end of next week so she can use the space in the basement for "her" stuff. So as the old saying goes "I have my marching orders" so, no resonible offer will be refused. Cheers!

Best Regards,

Ken Bailey

(SonyKen)

Edited by SonyKen

PM sent inquiring about prices for the pair of Sea Kings you have listed:

Hasegawa (Kit #PT-1) SH-3H Seaking "U.S. Navy" (Factory Sealed)

Hasegawa (Kit #SP-91) SH-3H Seaking "Desert Storm" (Open Box, Sealed Inside)

Thanks for the reply. I have no further interest in these kits.

Edited by jeffryfontaine

How much is thw Hasegawa 1/48 Mark 6 saber and VX-9 Tomcat?

All,

I have the following for sale or trade. Methods of payments that I will accept are PayPal (preferred), money orders, cash (USD, at buyers risk) and personal check (drawn on US bank, in US dollars, and must clear my bank before shipping). I will ship to any place on this planet, but buyer will be responsible for shipping costs. Shipping will be from zip code 35630 (Alabama, USA). I am mostly trying to get rid of projects that I will never get to and to relieve the clutter. Thanks for looking!

Edited by edward
  • 2 weeks later...

PM's sent to all responders, both here on the post and in my PM box. Thanks for the responses, guys. Please let me know ASAP so that I can get the kits into the mail where you will have them by the long Labor day weekend, next weekend. Again Thanks!

Best Regards,

Ken Bailey

(SonyKen)

Shogun,

I am terribly sorry, but all three of the Tamiya Aggressor/Adversaries that I had are now sold and/or traded. I will update the list tonight. Thanks for the response!

Best Regards,

Ken Bailey

(SonyKen)

• 1 month later...

PM sent regarding this kit.

All,

I have the following for sale or trade. Methods of payments that I will accept are PayPal (preferred), money orders, cash (USD, at buyers risk) and personal check (drawn on US bank, in US dollars, and must clear my bank before shipping). I will ship to any place on this planet, but buyer will be responsible for shipping costs. Shipping will be from zip code 35630 (Alabama, USA). I am mostly trying to get rid of projects that I will never get to and to relieve the clutter. Thanks for looking!

1/48th Scale:

Hasegawa (Kit #09857) F-16I Fighting Falcon “Israeli Air Force†(Factory Sealed) - LOW STOCK

How much for this kit?

Hasegawa (Kit #00828) EA-6B Prowler "Colorful CAG's" (Factory Sealed)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW I found those decals. PM me with price and shipping to 32536.

J

Jeremy,

I just saw your post about the Prowler. I am at work right now and my Excel spreadsheet with the prices is back at my apartment. I will send you a PM in the morning when I get off. Thanks for the Response!

Best Regards,

Ken Bailey

(SonyKen)

Edited by SonyKen