:D,Just a note to all those participants who finished models in this GB. bashace and I are still willing to provide raffle prizes as we stated before the GB started. Unfortunately I have been flat out like a lizard drinking at work. Overtime has been plentiful and I'm not going to knock it back when it's offered to me. However I seem to have been doing heaps of o/t for months on end now and have had little time to do much else than work, eat and sleep. Escept for the occasional weekend off here and there that's how it's been since the beginning of the year. I do however have a week off starting next Wednesday and will get the raffles drawn and the prizes out to the winners during that week off.

:cheers:,

Ross.

• 3 weeks later...

:D, Here are the results of my raffle. Because of work and other things that get in the way I decided to draw out of the hat an extra $25 open order to Frontline Hobbies. The $100 prize was won by Andrew Doppel. The $25 dollar prize was won by Brutus. apologies for the delay. If Andrew and Brutus could pm me their snail mail addresses I'll get the prizes to them ASAP.

:cheers:,

Ross.

And for the $100 Spruebothers Gift Certificate, Brutus is the winner. I use a paid raffle service called "RANDOM dot ORG" to randomly select a name from a group, the results can be viewed online if there's any questions.

wow.

Nice stuff.

I wasn't expecting a raffle/prize draw at all - I entered purely for the fun of it.

That is some very generous stuff there by our group leaders. Bravo!

Maybe I should have asked for some constructive critique too, of my builds :)

Good stuff guys.. see you in the other GBs