Hmmm, what's being hidden at Dryden?

As of July 16, 2011, it was still just a keyhole shaped chunk of leveled out sand with the sage brush removed. The circle at the top has those open air women's showers with several cars on the north edge for the peeping Toms. That red roofed building is a little south of the blacked out area.

The Edwards museum folks are supposed to building a new museum in that general area for the birds that are currently on display over near the housing area. I wouldn't think that that would be important enough to censor it out of photos.

More likely the entrance to the underground storage area for the Alien stuff they transferred out of Area 51.

Darwin

The interlocking "C" shaped walls look like the structure we blew up C4 and TNT inside of back in tech school. Wonder if it has something to do with shots with the weird walls and its separation from everything else.

Well, if they really had opened a black hole, then they wouldn't even know how to close it yet because of the time distortion, meaning they are experiencing a moment in time near the event horizon VERY SLOOOOWWWWWLLLLYYYYY. I mean, come on, don't you watch Stargate SG-1? ;)

And if I die going down a black hole, I want to do it listening to Johnny Cash. ;)

Well, if they really had opened a black hole, then they wouldn't even know how to close it yet because of the time distortion, meaning they are experiencing a moment in time near the event horizon VERY SLOOOOWWWWWLLLLYYYYY. I mean, come on, don't you watch Stargate SG-1? ;)

And if I die going down a black hole, I want to do it listening to Johnny Cash. ;)

And you have my word that should such a fate befall you, myself and all the other Super Moderators will dump our pancake breakfasts into the garbage!

Alvis 3.1

Google Earth will let you go back in time and in that location last Nov not much there in Dec of last year is when they added the black blob.

Dryden.jpg

Large area blacked out on Google Maps. Inquiring minds want to know... Damn, two guys at my front door with neuralyzers, gotta run!

Drydenblackout.jpg

Wait! At first it wasn't censored, then it's blacked out?

It's problably one of the new Nazca Lines, but this time, ET has a sick sense of humor....... :whistle: