Sukhoi 25 trumpeter

This is such a great build! I really appreciate the finer, creative details you are adding, like the handles made from staples and the laser rangefinder. The attention to detail here is great, e.g. reducing the prominence of the nose rivets.

:thumbsup:

Marcel

Thanks for the support.

Had i realised sooner about the rivets i would have removed a few more.I have some good pictures if anyone needs them. There are also one or two inaccuracies with the odd panel. Perhaps one day ill do another, but for now im pleased.

Heres some more.

P1120006.JPG

P1120009.JPG

P1120010.JPG

P1120016.JPG

P1120017.JPGP1120021.JPG

P1120022.JPG

ill put up a better pic of the faded brown later

heres the picture no 47 that we're doing. I should point out i dont own these pictures :]

P1120031.JPG

P1120027.JPG

The above picture is near to where i am now. note the under slat leading edges were touched up and fuel tanks brought up to speed.

Edited by HOKUM52

Superb painting and construction :thumbsup:/> I see you didn't do any pre-shading... And yer post shading looks great, more realistic IMO. A real artistic license is required to get the paint to look that good! How in the world do you do it?

/Jesse

Wow, the work on this bird is stellar and inspiring to say the least. Looking at the original and what you and your brother have done is spot on! Your attention to detail is also on point, thanks for sharing your skillz.

Tonal

• 2 months later...

Brother and i are back from universtiy for 4 weeks and its time to get this finished. The aircraft is ready for its clear coats but is being held up by the delivery of some pitots which need to go in so in the mean time... weapons.

P1120187-001.JPG

P1120187-002.JPG

P1120196.JPG

P1120202.JPG

P1120200-001.JPG

P1120208.JPG

P1120218.JPG

*that should say r-60 from the kit.

P1120221-001.JPG

P1120210.JPG

• 2 weeks later...