F-16 interior canopy detail help

Well let's see...

In 1/48, Verlinden had an F-16A update set in resin and photoetch canopy frame parts for the single seat Hasegawa kit;

Black Box/Avionix had a couple of resin cockpit sets - again for the Hasegawa but the set for the Tamiya kit might also have some resin bits for the canopy;

Aires?

A few of the Eduard photoetch sets I have include canopy locks and grab handles (I'd rather scratchbuild those).

The old Airwaves photoetch had generic canopy locks.

DACO decals had an F-16 stencils sheet with canopy frame decals for the 1/48 Hasegawa kit.

That's what I can remember for now. :)

Edited by PlasticWeapons

He isn't referring to pictures of the cockpit, but is asking if a company makes detailing sets for inside the canopy.

The Aires cockpit set doesn't come with any canopy detail and I don't think the Verlinden set does either. In all honesty there isn't much on the inside of the canopy anyway which couldn't be scratched.

I know, I know...The problem is, is that I just need the PE for the canopy interior, nothing else. The Aires resin cockpit is in which fit nicely by the way. I bought an Eduard interior PE, exterior PE and none of which had anything for the inside of the canopy and I don't want to mask it and paint it, that's a huge pain in the 6! I found one on ebay though this afternoon, so mission accomplished. Thanks again for the replies.

Edited by cvnf14p3ordy