All new tooling 1/48 IAI KFIR

why is every good new we get brought to us by a single post newbie =(

I'm not doubting the source just the ... well it just sounds to good to be true =( hope im wrong.

Affordability is quite relative. I’d consider most of Kinetic’s recent kits quite affordable. E.g. the F-5A is $23 US peso's ... Not bad for a new tool, 1/48 jet.

I'm looking forward to a new tooled Kifr.

Edited by a4s4eva

Is it just me or is there something a little strange about the nose on the CAD? It seems kind of small or the tail is kind of big. But given we aren't looking at an image being distorted by a camera lens focal length, that might be what I am seeing.

If indeed a brand new 1/48 Kfir is coming, I'll be doing the happy dance as well. It probably wouldn't be hard to backdate one of these into a Kfir C1 version.

I thought so to, the nose doesn't look right. It looks to be too short and pointed and the rear looks to pronounced on the CAD . Included a link to a nice picture on Airliners.net.

http://www.airliners.net/photo/ATAC-(Airborne-Tactical/Israel-Aircraft-Industries/1180595/L/&sid=9a0f0ebb86fb41f2d543c2a8e1da64f3

Robert

Affordability is quite relative. I’d consider most of Kinetic’s recent kits quite affordable. E.g. the F-5A is $23 US peso's ... Not bad for a new tool, 1/48 jet.

Where can I find a Kinetic F-5A for $23 US?I'll buy several.

At that price I'd be in for at least one (probably a couple of F-5s), but I haven't seen any Kinetic kits that cheap.