EA-7L in 1/72, Hobbyboss

I´d like to show you guys my EA-7L, using the TA-7C-kit of Hobbyboss. Construction was straight forward and a real pleasure, so I already ordered an A-7B form HB! :)

The ALQ-167 and the AN/AST-4 are scratchbuilt, Wolfpack-decals worked like a charm!

Unfortunately my post-shading of the whole aircraft to give it a more weathered look couldn´t be captured on these pics.

IMG_3010.jpg

IMG_3015.jpg

"Open your mouth!" ;)

IMG_3014.jpg

IMG_3013.jpg

IMG_3012.jpg

Thae ALQ-167 is fairly good documented if you do a google-search. I used an AGM-88 HARM as base for it.

The AN/AST-4 is not very prominent on the internet, I made a request here in ARC and came up with some responses, please have alook here:

http://s362974870.onlinehome.us/forums/air/index.php?showtopic=253453

HAJO

Very nice work mate, very tidy, two things that might improve a bit your model IMHO, maybe you want to give a try to washes, a very light grey wash won't be agressive, will add interest and remove the flat look at some areas like tires, the sencond are the mould lines, at some parts are very noticeable and it's someting very easy to solve even now with the model. finished.

Cheers!

Agree with previous poster. I think some wash will really enhance the look of your kit. Considering the coat is quite light, I understand why your post-shading can't be seen on the pics.