First built this ship back in 1978 I think, when I was a cadet in a corps by the same name, RCSCC Warspite. Thinking it may have been the second model I ever built. THe first one would have been something in the range of 1/700 scale. Kind of doubt I even painted it.

This new kit is the Academy 1/350 scale kit which I will do out of the box.

I started it at the beginning of the month in the temp file so here are the origanal photos and what got finished up today.

DSC_0648-1.jpg

DSC_0649.jpg

DSC_0651.jpg

And here is how it looks at the end of business today.

DSC_0650.jpg

Nice work phantom. :thumbsup:

The camouflage always looks tricky on these disruptive splinter schemes but you've done a top job.

Does everyone go through a phase of building ships? I can remember building the Bismark (Airfix) at one time. I also built a liner too....I think it was the SS France :hmmm:

The Bismark met her fate on our local river with a firelighter in her superstructure :lol:

I look forward to seeing the completed project.

Cheers.

:cheers:

Nice work phantom. :thumbsup:

The camouflage always looks tricky on these disruptive splinter schemes but you've done a top job.

Does everyone go through a phase of building ships? I can remember building the Bismark (Airfix) at one time. I also built a liner too....I think it was the SS France :hmmm:

The Bismark met her fate on our local river with a firelighter in her superstructure :lol:

I look forward to seeing the completed project.

Cheers.

:cheers:

I haven gotten to the building phase but I did go through a submarine buying phase. I'm betting the time where I build 1-3 of them isn't too far off.

• 2 weeks later...