Who's all in for another F-4 Phantom Group Build?

F-4 Phantom Group Build  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Would you participate?

Do you have a pile of Phantoms stacking up waiting for that magic moment to build one, now's the time to act. Looking to start the "Phantom Addicts Annonymous" Group Build some time in the spring, sure it seems like a long way off, but true Phantom builders may feel a little pressure for prep time. Let's here it if you feel up to the task!

Edited by bashace

No worries, he'll NEVER build it and trade it back to me soon enough. Yep, I would be in for another Phantom GB, keep getting responces like this this someone needs to want to be the moderator. I can help if you need it.

Woohoo! Scored two signed photographs (Vietnam F-4 C/D, Steve Ritchie is one of 4 that signed one of them, the other has 2 signatures) and a couple hard to get Phantom prints from the F-4 Phantom Society to use as raffle prizes. This is the kind of stuff that any Phantom nut would jump through hoops for. I haven't even hit up the hobby suppliers for Phantom stuff yet. Gonna have some good giveaways if this build gets off the ground.

You should have done that with my last group build, you would have won a couple decal sheets!

LOL! I would have but I only received the Hasegawa 1/72 F-4B/J/N kit at the end of the GB. I was happy to win a couple of sheets with my F-18 anyway. One of which was the Grey Ghosts sheet that I might use here if I can get my hands on a 1/48 F-4B. Hopefully the new Academy offering will be out in time.

Denis