Who's all in for another F-4 Phantom Group Build?

F-4 Phantom Group Build  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Would you participate?

Started 3 cockpits for Hasegawa F-4E, and a British Phantom.

Going through the supplies it seems I have a lack of resin Phantom seats.

Intend to build a lot more then 3 for this group build.

Started 3 cockpits for Hasegawa F-4E, and a British Phantom.

Going through the supplies it seems I have a lack of resin Phantom seats.

Intend to build a lot more then 3 for this group build.

Lol, we should start a pool on the number you will build in 6 months.

LOL so you sold that 32nd one!!

Yea it was a dog. Not something I wanted to get into and not like the other 32nd revell phantom I has built in my teens.

Bash

My SEA skills are up to the task. I was looking at gettin one in eithe that or doing one of those bright orange test birds or whatever they were. I like colorful and weird.

Yea it was a dog. Not something I wanted to get into and not like the other 32nd revell phantom I has built in my teens.

Bash

My SEA skills are up to the task. I was looking at gettin one in eithe that or doing one of those bright orange test birds or whatever they were. I like colorful and weird.

I need a 1/48 F-4C built with 366 TFW markings, you interested?

I'm in..

Oh wait.. I already said I'm in...

Just need to get me the new Academy F-4B...........(and I got that kit for Christmas)

or get another Hasegawa from the stash op in the loft...

Anyways.... I have a few that need to be built...

Harald

Edited by PhantomPhreakII

I am moving to another house and doing the Camino del Nord in March but I should be able to start halfway april. Got a Phantom on the pile to be transferred into a Israelian RF4E. This GB might just do the trick..

Happy holidays!

Rick

I am moving to another house and doing the Camino del Nord in March but I should be able to start halfway april. Got a Phantom on the pile to be transferred into a Israelian RF4E. This GB might just do the trick..

Happy holidays!

Rick

Welcome aboard Rick!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

- EDITED - Sorry folks, for the time being the statement about cross GB entries has been retracted until further notice. We need more time to consider a fair approach to allowing this option.

V/r

Ron

Edited by bashace
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's a good thing GBs run over the course of several months - there's a glut of great GB themes going right now, or about to start, in which I want to take part (and that's not even counting ones still in the proposal stage!). I may not be able to jump into this one right on the first day, but I have got two kits I bought specifically for this GB - a Fujimi FG.1 and a Fujimi FGR.2, so you can expect to see a couple of Brits from me!

I now have 5 Hasegawa Phantoms in my possession now. I will be building at least one, hopefully more. I'm already building an F-5E for the Reserve GB and will be building for the Corsair and What If GBs that start in March, too.

What are the projected dates and rules? I have an Hasegawa 1/48 F-4S Hi-Grade Series kit CH10 kit and a Hasegawa 1/72 F-4J HM2 kit. Just been sitting in my closet since 1990. Been a little scared to work on the Hi-Grade kit. I bought this thing at the NAS Atsugi hobby shop for 27.90 on Decmber 5, 1989. Seen the price state side and stashed it away. Maybe its time for it to come to life!

Edited by tosouthern66

What are the projected dates and rules? I have an Hasegawa 1/48 F-4S Hi-Grade Series kit CH10 kit and a Hasegawa 1/72 F-4J HM2 kit. Just been sitting in my closet since 1990. Been a little scared to work on the Hi-Grade kit. I bought this thing at the NAS Atsugi hobby shop for 27.90 on Decmber 5, 1989. Seen the price state side and stashed it away. Maybe its time for it to come to life!

The GB dates are 1 Mar - 1 Sep 2013, you can start on cockpit and stores now, this includes the cockpit side walls on the fuselage halves, just can't join the halves yet. The smallest scale eligible will be 1/72. Any F-4 Phantom variant from any country may be used, no what ifs. You can enter more than one subject, but will need a separate thread for each build. These are the basic rules, Robert (Ro-gar Hobbies) has the official rules and will post them when forum is officially up.

V/r

Ron

Edited by bashace