Who's all in for another F-4 Phantom Group Build?

F-4 Phantom Group Build  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Would you participate?

That was ME.

im dead broke these days and dont have an F-4 and the no is there for a reason

ll be waiting for you near the bicicle rack at resess :explode:

I also have no F-4s. Nor have I done one, aside from the awful 1/72 drone I built years ago, in probably 20 years. I wouldn't mind redoing a 32nd Revell F-4 if someone wants to part with one cheap. I don't care about accuracies I do mostly oob, or as close to it as I can get.

If not then I'm sure I'll find a 1/48th one to do somewhere on the boards. Or like Bash said maybe one will just "show up" and beg to be built!

So I guess I'll vote yes.

I also have no F-4s. Nor have I done one, aside from the awful 1/72 drone I built years ago, in probably 20 years. I wouldn't mind redoing a 32nd Revell F-4 if someone wants to part with one cheap. I don't care about accuracies I do mostly oob, or as close to it as I can get.

If not then I'm sure I'll find a 1/48th one to do somewhere on the boards. Or like Bash said maybe one will just "show up" and beg to be built!

So I guess I'll vote yes.

Anybody have some Phantom love for Bigasshammm? I know there's a Revell 1/32 F-4E on Evilbay for $20, with $7 shipping. Box is rough but looks like the kit is complete.

Anybody have some Phantom love for Bigasshammm? I know there's a Revell 1/32 F-4E on Evilbay for $20, with $7 shipping. Box is rough but looks like the kit is complete.

On my way to check that one out.

That F-4/Mig combo does look pretty rough. There's the Mig killer boxing which is a decent price for now.

Realistically I should just do a 1/48th somewhat smaller build. lol

I'd have to research paint schemes and such first to find something unusual.

Edited by Bigasshammm

On my way to check that one out.

That F-4/Mig combo does look pretty rough. There's the Mig killer boxing which is a decent price for now.

Realistically I should just do a 1/48th somewhat smaller build. lol

I'd have to research paint schemes and such first to find something unusual.

I'll keep my eyes open for good deals, especially in the "unusual" department.

I will have to take a wait and see position until we get closer, but can someone recommend a 1/72 Phantom kit for a Vietnam era USAF, USN and / or USMC aircraft?

Thanks

as far as I know, the Hasegawa kits are the best on the market in 1/72 scale. Spruebrothers has a large assortment of F-4 kits and accessories in this scale.