Who's all in for another F-4 Phantom Group Build?

F-4 Phantom Group Build  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Would you participate?

I have the 4 raffle items (2 autographed photo's and 2 OOP posters) from the F-4 Society in hand. Robert has the Tamiya 1/32 F-4D in hand. Jason at F-4Dable Models has stepped up with prizes. And today, I was able to get a U.S. flag over to B-1 Ops to have it flown on a combat mission over Afghanistan on 9/11 as another raffle prize. I am anticipating quite a bit more F-4 related raffle prizes as we near the build start date (whenever that may be).

Ron

Man, this GB is looking more and more awesome as time goes by. I just shelved my Hasegawa F-4 double pack, which was next to build, in anticipation of the GB. While I wait for the start date I hope to get more. :)

Hey Bashace,

If you are where I think you are, I will be there too very soon. PM me for more details.

Denis

Man, this GB is looking more and more awesome as time goes by. I just shelved my Hasegawa F-4 double pack, which was next to build, in anticipation of the GB. While I wait for the start date I hope to get more. :)

Hey Bashace,

If you are where I think you are, I will be there too very soon. PM me for more details.

Denis

C'mon over, we even have a local IPMS group here.

V/r

Ron

• 2 weeks later...

When is recess??

Come on.. I can take you..... come on......

Harald

ps where are you located??

LOL

well if you take the 11 oclock flight to montreal airport you might be in time for the afternoon one lol

Starts January or March, I voted for January.

+1 here

i would rather like not being involve in a GB during summer

and i really wanted to be in that one, that would be my very first GB participation ever.

Edited by mingwin

March!!?? I'm with CSC & ready to rock & roll on the Phantoms!! Got the kits out I'm ready to go!!! By March they could be buried again!

Let's revolt and start when WE are ready!!

Cmon kids lets be resonable :P

if too many GB run at once we get spreaded too thin. Just built another one from the stah in the mean time March is just around the corner

Well at least a March start time will allow me to acquire more Phantoms plus accessories. Especially the Academy F-4B which I have several marking options for.

AND I will be on sick leave for two months starting in March, following jaw surgery, so I will have time on my hands.

Denis

For those who haven't read the posts, the build will officially start on 1 March 2013 and finish up 1 Sep 2013. I know that's almost 6 months away, maybe we can come up with some GB countdown fun to help pass the time.

V/r

Ron