UH-1 Huey kits and resin sets

Ok here is a package deal. I have these items I want to sell as a package with SHIPPING INCLUDED!!!!!

1- Dragon 1/35th UH-1D. Some parts painted black. This was going to be a medevac bird.

2- UH-1H/V Aircraft Survivability Equipment resin sets by Fireball Modelworks

1- UH-1V medevac resin set by Fireball Modelworks. The hoist was modified to fit in the Dragon 1/35th UH-1D kit above.

1- Decal set of Maj. Bruce Crandall's UH-1D "Ancient Serpent 6" that he flew in Vietnam. Decals made by Fireball Modelworks.

2- Revell 1/32 UH-1D kits. One kit is for parts and not complete and the other kit is complete and not started.

1- MRC 1/35 UH-1C Huey "Heavy Hog" kit. No decals.

I want to sell this as a package and am asking $70 shipped.

Brock

Edited by Longbow Mech

Ok here is a package deal. I have these items I want to sell as a package with SHIPPING INCLUDED!!!!!

1- Dragon 1/35th UH-1D. Some parts painted black. This was going to be a medevac bird.

2- UH-1H/V Aircraft Survivability Equipment resin sets by Fireball Modelworks

1- UH-1V medevac resin set by Fireball Modelworks. The hoist was modified to fit in the Dragon 1/35th UH-1D kit above.

1- Decal set of Maj. Bruce Crandall's UH-1D "Ancient Serpent 6" that he flew in Vietnam. Decals made by Fireball Modelworks.

2- Revell 1/32 UH-1D kits. One kit is for parts and not complete and the other kit is complete and not started.

1- MRC 1/35 UH-1C Huey "Heavy Hog" kit. No decals.

I want to sell this as a package and am asking $70 shipped.

Brock

Brock,

Unless it's already gone, I'll take this one! Let me know.

Ray