Just wanted to give a mention to Tower Hobbies as I have never noticed anyone on ARC commenting on them before. I recently ordered a Trumpeter 1/72 J-20 kit from them but it was missing the clear canopy sprue. I had asked them whether they can help me obtain replacement parts and before I knew it they went ahead and sent me a whole new kit at no extra cost. With such excellent customer service I'll continue to buy from them.

Thanks again Tower Hobbies!

I just wanted to echo my recent experience with Tower Hobbies. I signed up for their email "mailing" list. They sent me an ad code for free shipping as long as I place an order totaling $25 or more. So it was time for me to "test the waters" with these folks. I placed an order for the new Airfix RN Lynx just after noon (their time) on Tuesday and the UPS driver was at my door with the Lynx almost 48 hours later. Two day free shipping definitely took the sting out of paying almost retail for the kit. I will be doing more business with these folks, especially when they offer the free shipping offer again. I encourage all ARC members to rrey them at least once. Cheers!

Best Regards,

Ken Bailey

(SonyKen)

• 1 month later...