In Marlboro Mass there is a shop called "THE SPARE TIME SHOP".It's a storefront place in a suburban mall packed with kits, tools, accessories, periodicals, books, & mags floor to ceiling. Domestic stuff, imports, rare stuff, all kinds of stuff. All scale models. They have more ships than other stores have inventory. I have NEVER seen a place like this since I used to go to the Squadron Shop retail store in Maryland twenty years ago. They have great pricing, continuous "label specials" of clearance items, AND rtegular sales at 30 or even 40 % discount for salesc totaling $100 - easily done these days. I don't know how they survive in this internet age, and I hear their days may be numbered if their new lease goes into the stratosphere. For now, it's a monthly trip for an hour of change jingling and discovery. If you're anywhere in the area, even if you want to make a road trip, do it! They have a site, but don't appear to be overtly involved in internet sales. tHE PLACE IS THAT GOOD.

• 2 weeks later...