Thanks Andre, received the list and great about EVA AIR

Cheers

Lloyd

Loyd

Thanks for the imput.

Md-11 VASP is done as well with the DC-10. Eva is something I have on the list (MD-11 and 767).

Keep looking for the updates with the new Decals on the follow weeks,

List inbound via email.

Cheers and happy modeling.

Andre

Hi a quick question

Can you print white?

Richard

Soon, not just white but mettalics as well, just need to wait for a guy finish make me a drive for windows 7 since ALPS just made up to XP....

You need some help for print white's RICHARD? By the way, wich software you use to draw your arts? Looking very familiar with TOD from POINTERDOG..

Cheers

ALPS_zpsf3d2f2c7.jpg

Edited by pttaa

My curiosity push me to the edge and here is the poor pic's from my Cel phone (I know but I was too lasy to get the camera....) and everything work's fine as we plan on the drawing board.... :banana:

alle1_zps2ec01fac.jpg

alle2_zps13a8a5fa.jpg

alle3_zpse0beb150.jpg

Edited by pttaa

Soon, not just white but mettalics as well, just need to wait for a guy finish make me a drive for windows 7 since ALPS just made up to XP....

You need some help for print white's RICHARD? By the way, wich software you use to draw your arts? Looking very familiar with TOD from POINTERDOG..

Cheers

ALPS_zpsf3d2f2c7.jpg

Yes i could do with some help printng white i am doing Jet2 Holidays Boeing 757 the ones they are flying in the Allegiant Livery and i need the white registrations printing to go on the Blue

Also i am looking at doing the Panda Express 777 and would need the FEDEX for the tail printing so it would show on the purple tail would you be able to do this

here is the Jet 2 one i am talking about

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Jet2-Holidays/Boeing-757-204/2143074/&sid=d1f755ea08d55fb901f9d8a9b64b2222

I use a free program i downloaded off the net for drawing my artwork

Cheers

ALPS_zpsf3d2f2c7.jpg

Yes i could do with some help printng white i am doing Jet2 Holidays Boeing 757 the ones they are flying in the Allegiant Livery and i need the white registrations printing to go on the Blue

Also i am looking at doing the Panda Express 777 and would need the FEDEX for the tail printing so it would show on the purple tail would you be able to do this

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Jet2-Holidays/Boeing-757-204/2143074/&sid=d1f755ea08d55fb901f9d8a9b64b2222

Richard

For sure I can help you with that, as soon I have the printer full operational I'll let you know and we go from there.

Cheers

Piovan

Richard

For sure I can help you with that, as soon I have the printer full operational I'll let you know and we go from there.

Cheers

Piovan

Hi Piovan

thanks for that that will be a great help to me

Beautiful U.S. Airways logo jet!! You thinking of doing the other (U.S. Airways)NFL planes?

Hi Mercury,

I'll, CAROLINA PHANTERS is the next on the list.

Cheers

Piovan

Edited by pttaa

Hi Andre,

Nice stuff, I really like it!

For the Cargolux, you`ll need the upper deck conversion.

Will you be interested to make a few 727-200 decals, scale 1:72?

Kurt

Hi Kurt,

Thanks for the compliments, Your 727 looks amazing!

Off course I can do some 1/72 for your 727, I already did some 727's on 1/144 and working on the AMERIJET now and all the arts previous done, will be offer on this scale as well.

Let me know!

Cheers

Andre

Edited by pttaa

Hi Andre,

What other liveries have you done for the 727?

I believe Continental, United and FedEx would be nice.

Kurt

Kurt,

I did (for the -200):

VASP - DELIVERY SCHEME

VARIGLOG

PEOPLE EXPRESS

ITA CARGO

TOTAL CARGO

Have take a note on the airlines you mention and soon have some ready, I'll send you for dry fit if is ok with you.

Any more suggestions guy's?

Cheers

Andre Piovan

• 3 weeks later...

Cargolux 747-800 has been updated and pic will be post late.

Finish L-188 VARIG as well 727-100.

727-200 for kurt model on ocntineltal and people express almost done. Pics late today!

Rich

I printed on both and all curve very well on models.

Thanks and as soon the ALPS is ready I'll let you know (I'm still wait for my friend do the software updated)

Thanks for that

i have someone asking me for Aer Lingus( i will have to find out which Aircraft type) that has white in mainly the titles

with the Alps can i ask would you be able to print the small Jet2 Holidays logos for the Engines they are Red so they would show on the Blue painted Background you will see what i mean if you look at the scan on my decal post

Thanks

Richard