Hi there

do you make any decals within the airliner comunity, as I have a 1/144 777-300 waiting to be done in the Emirates 1000th 777 scheme and I need someone to make the decals. Can this be done?

Here she is below.

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

Clive

Those China Southern decals look really great, and that scheme is lovely. When I finally get around to picking up a 787, I'll take a set of those if you are selling them. I used to work for China Southern West Australian Flying College in Perth. I taught their students to fly from basic up to commercial. Some fun, interesting and scary times!!!!! Some of my guys might well be getting trained to drive this thing!!!

So many models, so little time, so many ideas!!!!

Cheers,

Jarrod

Richard

As soon the printer be ready we work this out!

Clive

If I'm not wrong, Rich did this art, if not, yes, we can work on the decal for your 777 but if you not on hurry (decals are my hobby not my income source :thumbsup: ), BTW your kit look's fantastic!!!

Jarrod

Thanks for the comment's and nice to hear from you!

Cheer's guy's!

Edited by pttaa

Hi there

do you make any decals within the airliner comunity, as I have a 1/144 777-300 waiting to be done in the Emirates 1000th 777 scheme and I need someone to make the decals. Can this be done?

Here she is below.

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

Clive

http://s362974870.onlinehome.us/forums/air/index.php?showtopic=241858&st=40

RICH W hasit. See page above

STEPHEN

Hi there

Here she is below.

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

Clive

This is the one i do

EmiratesBoeing777-300ER1000thBoeing777-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

How about an America West 737-200 in the Jurassic scheme? They repainted a few of them before they retired them all.

Robert

Robert

Sure, not problem at all! You talk about the 3 thin stripes right?

Cheers

Piovan

• 3 weeks later...

Few more..

For AUTHENTIC AIRLINES KIT or HASEGAWA (nne conversion to E175)

TRIP.jpg

For PAS 1/144 model

INTER.jpg

Last one on GOL's FLEET and the first one with ORANGE ENGINES paint from the factory

GUU.jpg

B738%2BPR-GUU.jpg

Edited by pttaa

Wow, these are totally cool decals. Very colorful and bright schemes. Also, I will agree with other your attention to detail is really really nice. I too love how all of the different windows are/look. Btw, is there website of all your stuff? Since you print your own then is there possibility of custom size sheet of any of your work?

Mike

Mike

Thank you, I'm try to do what on the arts I expect to see on my model's.

Sure can be done, we need to work together on sizes and dryfit prior to print but yes, we ca do!

Send you email and I'll reply with the list!

Thanks again for the kind words.

Piovan

• 2 weeks later...