Fujimi December release of 1/20 Ferrari 2012 Malaysia GP car

Recently saw that Fujimi will release Ferrari's 2012 Malaysia GP car in December. Since I haven't built any car kits yet (just started working on Revells 1/24 F10), can anyone give me their impression of Fujimi's 1/20 kits versus Tamiya's kits? Thanks. BTW, just saw where Tamiya is releasing the 2010 Red Bull F1 car in November...pre-orders on HobbyLink Japan.

Thanks! I was admiring your build earlier this week...great inspiration for my build. I went ahead and pre-ordered the Tamiya Red Bull, so I may just have to get the Fujimi as well and do my own comparison. If I get brave enough, I may just go ahead and do an in-progress thread.

Watch out though as I believe these newest fujimi kits are all curbside. At least the initial release is. When they released the Saubers they were curbside. Now theyve got a new version scheduled for release with full detail. They may do this also with the Ferrari and mp4/27 that they're releasing. They may be curbside for a whole also because I don't see teams giving them much access to a 2012 car.

I'll still be getting the mclarens and the red bill though. Red bull will be full detail btw. Not a big fan of Ferrari so they get pushed to the bottom of my wants list.

About the RB6 kit... Can someone translate the translation... lol

─ ─ machine that brought victory in 2010 for the first time players S. Vettel crowned

A kit, the world's first eagerly-awaited new product F1 for the first time in two years the [Red Bull RB6]

- Red Bull Racing F1 champion, including the youngest, I came back to record a number of paint

Player Sebastian Vettel has won the first title was that of 2010. Red Bull's love machine

Although RB6 would show the speed, accident or mistake due to favorable wind machine trouble, its

It is not the season was full sail. In fact, the final round of this year are four drivers

I became a battle of champions compete. Top rankings in 2006 Chanpiosu

Player F. Alonso driving a Ferrari. Players S. Vettel third place 15 points behind ivy negative.

for him to get the throne is not only to win, and moreover, that the following players F. Alonso # 5

In adversity such round, players S. Vettel won the pole position because it was conditional

Despite the deployment of the safety car that eventful dispatched on the opening lap,

Calmly control the race. With admirably won, player # 7 F. Alonso

For sunken, I was in the play won the champion miraculous reversal.

- Reproduction without leaving the figure of Fl Champion 2010.

- Parts for F duct also featured inside shark fin.

- Steering wheel are two types for Vettel, for Weber.

- On-board camera is also available in two types of front wing flap also two (left and right).

- Front and rear slick tire Solid rubber texture. Front tire is a new part.

- Mark in the inlet side rearview mirror is reproduced.

- In addition to the seat belt brackets stencils and for tires, such as nose and side fins GPS antenna

With photo-etched parts. Seat belt is a handy sticker type.

- Decals are made Cartograf. For car number sets the number 5 and 6.

( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )