F/A-18C Adversary

Awesome built! Just one question though. On a C hornet, do they still need to have the 6 L brackets inside the vert tail? I thought they were just for the A/B version. Still a beauty!

Eric

I also noticed that some C does not have the L brackets inside the vertical tail but looking at this photo you can see and then I placed them too.

http://images4.hiboox.com/images/3708/f0fcb0a5869f89db693b1fbd4e6ee1a4.jpg

P.S. I just put the link because I do not know if I can post the pictures as a matter of copyright. Can anyone tell me if the next time I do this?

I also noticed that some C does not have the L brackets inside the vertical tail but looking at this photo you can see and then I placed them too.

http://images4.hiboox.com/images/3708/f0fcb0a5869f89db693b1fbd4e6ee1a4.jpg

P.S. I just put the link because I do not know if I can post the pictures as a matter of copyright. Can anyone tell me if the next time I do this?

Vicenzo,

Looking at the picture it sure has the L brackets! Great catch.

Ciao,

Eric

Thanks again to everyone for your compliments. :)

That´s a nice F-18 for sure. Great job Vincenzo.

Q

Diego is an honor to receive a positive opinion from you, your Spanish / German F-104 for me is a moral guidance to do better. I gained a lot of information and ideas for my next models :worship:

Bravo Ciao, Your Hornet is a masterpiece Sir. You nailed it perfectly, especially the fuel stains on the tarmac. Every Hornet I've been around leaks like a sieve. How did you recreate them if you don't mind me asking?

Dave Fassett

• 2 weeks later...
How did you recreate them if you don't mind me asking?

On a black acrylic base I added shading with Tamiya smoke and then I gave with the airbrush the future trying to reproduce what I saw in the photos. :rolleyes:

Thanks again for the compliments! :)