It was about a time I join in to this GB, sory for delay, I rarely participate in GB's and even rarely take photos during building stages..

but anyhow this is how it looks after 1,5 months of work.

Old Italeri Phantom with some extras, Aires Cpit, and some skratch building, rescribed the whole thing, reveted it, remove the flaperons, added position lights, slats on dog tooth made from skratch,airbrakes opened up, added some things to wheel bays, wiring to follow.

It is in primer ans some preshading done... ready for more.

Overall2.jpg

Overall.jpg

C pit instaled

DSC_0023.jpg

CPit-3.jpg

Cpit-2.jpg

Air brakes are opened up

underside.jpg

Underside2.jpg

wingtips

wingtip2.jpg

wingitp.jpg

Old Italeri Phantom with some extras, Aires Cpit, and some skratch building, rescribed the whole thing, reveted it, remove the flaperons, added position lights, slats on dog tooth made from skratch,airbrakes opened up, added some things to wheel bays, wiring to follow.

Wait, is that the old Testors mold? If so, sir, my hat's off to you. No one would recognize it as a starting point now.

Edited by Bonehammer73

I realy do not know, who has done it in original molding. I will try to dig up italery number of the kit. but anyhow, thing is acient..

Off to bussines trip tomorow..

thing is painted up.. sory for photos, they where taken with cellphone.. anyhow here it is..

23092012206_zpsdccd740a.jpg

23092012205_zpsc15a632b.jpg

Mmmmmm...paint! :thumbsup:

Looking really good there, tho the sand color could be a bit more towards mustard yellow.

Cellphone cams are really not all that bad nowdays.... I did well with a 2megapixel ericsson phone camera for a long time before I got myself my first camera.

• 2 weeks later...