New A-10C decals

A draft from today's work:most of the elements on the Razorbacks and Blacksnakes are done with the exception of the stencilling and the hog/snake art; which will need to be designed to wrap around the contours of the nose(the stencils and nose art in the profile below are just quick drafts). 82-0661 is the 163FS commander's mount, and will be one of the options on the sheet.

snakesdraft.jpg

I'll buy these in 1/48 and 1/32!!!!! :woot.gif:

• 2 weeks later...

Oh man, an other cool subject. I like to put my vote for the 1/32. I'll support you with 1/32 all the way. I'd love to see the Arkansas and Indiana ANG birds for the trumpeter large scale jet. Mike V has some nice set that are done by Erik Mark that will bring this old kit into the forefront for many modelers.

• 3 weeks later...

This is the final draft of the A-10C sheet. Still needs some tweaks and corrections, but this is more or less the final layout. The stencils will be on a separate, small sheet. This will be a December release.

cd48028draft.jpg

• 3 months later...

It's available for preorder now. Scheduled release date is February 25, but I think I will be able to start shipping these next week. Check out my latest signature banner.

Thanks for the reply. I saw the banner and that's what made me ask but didn't click on it. This is 1:48?

Thaks again for your time and making this happen. I'll order a couple of them.

• 1 month later...

I received my a-10 sheet! Can't wait to use it! Also, I will buy a 1/32 sheet with the Idaho ANG birds! Any idea when you will be releasing them?

Thanks for the great decals!

Brandon

I received my a-10 sheet! Can't wait to use it! Also, I will buy a 1/32 sheet with the Idaho ANG birds! Any idea when you will be releasing them?

Thanks for the great decals!

Brandon

Glad you liked them. I will send the 1/32 designs to be printed soon. After the current delays I am having with this printer (my 1/32 F-15 sheets are still not here one month after the scheduled date), I am hesitant to give an exact date but 6-8 weeks seems to be about right.

My first experience with Caracal Models has been all around good. From sending my reference photos, to the prompt delivery of the decals, and to the quality of them. I've used many different types of decals and these rank upto one of the best. Thanks and I'll be a returning customer