Great Wall Hobby 1/48 MiG-29 all new tooled

How about the much more widely used and historically significant MiG-25 family first!?!?

A Mig-25 with the same quality as the new Mig-29 would be the best news for me in a very long time?

I hope it happens.

Juan

Yep a Mig-25 please..just after an accurate SU-27 family will be fantastic!

:woot.gif:

this is so utterly boring and annoying at the same... could you just ask-whining for a 1/72 and a 1/32 ones, to be all the kind of bore a newly-tooled kit thread can have???...

Please, use the search engine of the forum to find the very numerous thread about wished-or-what-should-be-next-kit and write down there your useful comments...

Why don't people email manufacturers with their wishes rather than posting them on a forum where they're unlikely to be seen?

Actually, I think in many cases, they are seen. Regardless, this particular thread seems to be getting overrun with "Why don't you guys do the ____ for your next project" posts.

My heavens. Do you guys have to pay on a per-view basis to read these threads or something? If you don't like the content, just don't read it. Your whinging about other people whinging just gets as old as the original whinging you're whinging about.

«MiG-29 fighter in the air force. History, markings and paint schemes», a good book on the MiG-29.

The book is written for a wide range of readers and combines accurate historical information with step-by-step details of the restoration operation of the MiG-29, a unique previously unpublished photographs, and colorful 100% accurate reconstruction of painting schemes of the most interesting fighter.

Edited by strizh

«MiG-29 fighter in the air force. History, markings and paint schemes», a good book on the MiG-29.

The book is written for a wide range of readers and combines accurate historical information with step-by-step details of the restoration operation of the MiG-29, a unique previously unpublished photographs, and colorful 100% accurate reconstruction of painting schemes of the most interesting fighter.

http://content.foto.mail.ru/mail/pav.anton/714/s-630.jpg [/ img]

http://content.foto.mail.ru/mail/pav.anton/714/s-716.jpg [/ img]

http://content.foto.mail.ru/mail/pav.anton/714/s-717.jpg [/ img]

Nice but if it ain't translated, I ain't gettin'. Same as with Holger Müller's MiG-21 book.

Why? Due to my scale modelling interests I had to learn (apart from school) English, German, French (yeah, first time I got an issue of the Replic magazine in the 1995, It was a must) and Russian.

It's also useful in my work.

Edit to clarify:

Pictures are pictutres and drawings are drawings, translating the captions isn't hard, once you get the basic 50-100 aircraft/color specific words, the rest is a breeze.

Vedran

Edited by dragonlance

I own that book, it's great, now when are further volumes coming? 9.13, etc?

And yes, all those Soviet/Russian subjects named would be MOST welcome releases. I know this thread is about the upcoming GWH MiG-29 (Which I can't wait to lay my hands on), but I'll hope this one does well so that MAYBE we can finally check off the MiG-25 and MiG-31!

• 2 weeks later...

this is so utterly boring and annoying at the same... could you just ask-whining for a 1/72 and a 1/32 ones, to be all the kind of bore a newly-tooled kit thread can have???...

Please, use the search engine of the forum to find the very numerous thread about wished-or-what-should-be-next-kit and write down there your useful comments...

The least you could do is make sense....