Great Wall Hobby 1/48 MiG-29 all new tooled

Hi Everibody

Bought mine saturday from my local Hobby Shop.(75 Euros) that means 19 euros more expensive than Hong Kong Online shop (post included), but I want to support Mike at my Hobby Shop ( sometimes :)/>:lol:/> )

Got a dry run and all is perfect. A real joy. Perfect fit , apart for a slight ( easy to fix) mishap on the left engine /fuselage joint.

Perfectly happy with it . You can feel the labour of love from Yufei and the care he brought to small details.(Something I couldn't feel since a long time , Ah...remember the good old Monogram days ... all these cockpit carved by the human hand...)

The proof that CAD and guys who know about their subjects can do miracles.

We have already seen that CAD without a human soul backup can lead to disaster.

Thank You Yufei , and thank you GWH for this amazing product.

Eagerly waiting for the 9-13

Madcop

You mean this Mike: http://www.16escadron.eu/product.php?idproduct=28287&l=l I suppose?

Definitely the best hobbyshop in town!

V.P.

Yes, definitely... in my own town at least.

Freaking awesome atmosphere on saturdays. Big bunch of great, serious and joking fellas there.

Nog iets goie in Brussel , allei ik gaa nog ne letste liig mooke ! :)/>

Madcop

Thank you all for your advice and encouragements, guys!

I'm too busy these dadys to look after my daughter who's born 2 days ago. :banana:

And to celerate her birth, some new pics to share with you. :woot.gif:

For a Fulcrum mania, I think there's no more need for me to explain these parts? :coolio:

P1150499_zps01843d2e.jpg

P1150501_zpsa9aa91d6.jpg

P1150502_zpsf8dbdfba.jpg

And the edge of the canopy is modified to be replica the real thing as real as we can.

Yes, I mean the little step forward.

P1150486_zps0aa52813.jpg

0_565b7_2ad3070e_XXXL.jpg

Seperate intakes on the engine covers, and with holes of course!

P1150497_zps51ecb1ee.jpg

The install holes are replaced on missiles so you do not need to adjust anymore.

(Sorry for the 1st edition, they were too hurry to rush for the Christmas sale.)

P1150484_zps2546fd34.jpg

P1150485_zps01a768c1.jpg

And last but not least, you'll see it before Spring comes. :whistle:

Enjoy!

Cheers,

Papa Yufei

:jaw-dropping:

Yufei,

First and foremost, congrats on becoming a "papa". I'm sure you're very busy and appreciate you taking the time out to show these teasers of the 9-13, my favorite model of the Fulcrum. I do have a question, before you had hinted at the possibility on the weapons being available in a separate weapons set. Are there any define plans for this that you know about and if so, do you have a time table? I need some extra R-73s. :coolio:

Thank you and once again, congrats

:jaw-dropping:/>

Yufei,

First and foremost, congrats on becoming a "papa". I'm sure you're very busy and appreciate you taking the time out to show these teasers of the 9-13, my favorite model of the Fulcrum. I do have a question, before you had hinted at the possibility on the weapons being available in a separate weapons set. Are there any define plans for this that you know about and if so, do you have a time table? I need some extra R-73s. :coolio:/>

Thank you and once again, congrats

Hi Fuji

Thanks a lot!

I feel great to be a father! Especially my daughter looks like exactly the "down scaled" version of me. :rofl:

The missiles configration for 9-13 will be the same as 9-12 late type, 2 R-27R "Alamo", 4 R-73 "Archer".

My personal favourite, on the best tooled aspect, is the R-60 "Aphid" by the way, but it will be included in the 9-12 early type ones.

Ooops, just talk too much and hope GWH boss won't get too angry at my big mouth... :woo:

Cheers,

Yufei

Congrats on becoming a dad Yufei. :thumbsup:

Could you please show wing-tip *underside*, i am sure as you are aware they should be bulged. Nice to hear and see the model is being adjusted here and there, hope same thing will happen with instruction as there seems to be some confusion in there?

Also, i am glad we are one step closer to SMT. Right? Right? :woot.gif:

Someone needs to figure out how to get the hammered panel look, like in the above pic. The models are molded with too much finesse, the crude panel fitment and dimpled rivets give it the look. I will be getting one of these too!

John

wow! awesome news! can barely hold my saliva to immerse my desk.... can't wait to see more!!

i'll have to buy a couple of these!

and like others said previously... hope it will bring us one step closer of the SMT!

thanks Yufei for the teasers! and congrats to become dad :thumbsup: