Who bought from the E-Bay seller ID: scale-master

Hello,

anybody know the seller mentioned in the title or bought something from?

I am trying to find and buy an old CE set and when I perform a research for that particular item, I always get a result in his listing...

Is that possible in a time frame of 6/7 months???

Seems to me that he has multiple items... :whistle:

Considering the prices he asks, I would like some impressions by someone who dealt with him.

Thanks a lot.

Marco

Edited by phantomfan

Hi Marco,

I bought a 1/48 KA-50 set (Heliborne NOT Cutting Edge)from him almsot a year ago. Never had an issue with him.

f I remember right, it took about 10-14 days for me to get the kit and it arrived in great order. I can't

remember how the communication was (emailing back and forth, etc.) but I got exactely what I paid for in a

timeframe I was expecting.

Hope you have the same luck...

Chris

Edited by canadadry1

Hi Chris,

I don't have any problem with him, but I always see the same items for sale, in different period over 6/7 month, and this seems quite strange to me, I don't like to blame someome, but I think he has "multiple pieces".:whistle:

I could accept (if I want/can efford) to pay $150 for a conversion that is OOP, but not for something that is "re-produced". I don't know if I was clear in my statement...

Thanks.

Marco

Edited by phantomfan

Looking at his ebay feedback, it's 100%. I would think if there were any problems with selling knock off copies (or anything else), somebody would have complained on his feedback. I know I'd complain if I paid his prices and got something I thought was a knock off, and any modeler serious enough to buy an OOP CE set would instantly know if there was a problem.

If I had the $ to spend and couldn't live without some item he's selling, I'd bid with confidence based on the feedback score.

Some years ago before the economy tanked and I had actual disposable income, I bought two Gibson Les Pauls from different ebay sellers based on the fact they both had perfect feedback, and I got exactly what was advertised, not knock offs or different from described.

You are right about his feedback but considering that all of them as seller are kept private and you cannot see what kind of items he sold, I might have some question at this point...

I am sure he sold multiples of the same, I am following the conversion I am looking for and from time to time it is listed again and again... seems more than a proof to me.

One more thing, if you buy the same resin CE used, it is distributed worldwide, you can obtain perfect copies without spotting any difference from the original, except the packaging.

Bye.

Marco

Edited by phantomfan

Hi Marco,

I bought a 1/48 KA-50 set (Heliborne NOT Cutting Edge)from him almsot a year ago. Never had an issue with him.

f I remember right, it took about 10-14 days for me to get the kit and it arrived in great order. I can't

remember how the communication was (emailing back and forth, etc.) but I got exactely what I paid for in a

timeframe I was expecting.

Hope you have the same luck...

Chris

Chris,

did you buy this one?

Cockpit

You are right about his feedback but considering that all of them as seller are kept private and you cannot see what kind of items he sold, I might have some question at this point...

I am sure he sold multiples of the same, I am following the conversion I am looking for and from time to time it is listed again and again... seems more than a proof to me.

One more thing, if you buy the same resin CE used, it is distributed worldwide, you can obtain perfect copies without spotting any difference from the original, except the packaging.

Bye.

Marco

Maybe you can't see what the item was, but we're all familiar with what real CE packaging looks like. Somebody out of all those buyers would have spoken out if they got fake packaging, and if I got fake packaging, I'd suspect the item wasn't the real thing and I'd leave negative feedback. I have multiples of many items in my stash. Maybe this guy used to have a retail shop or just really has multiples, and there'a also the possibility of buyers bidding, then not paying, so the same item is relisted. And it's also possible he's not selling the items because the prices are so high and you're seeing the same items now as you were months ago.

If you're really worried about getting a copy, just keep searching--the item you're looking for will show up sooner or later from another seller, and you might get a much better deal.

Edited by BMH

Maybe you can't see what the item was, but we're all familiar with what real CE packaging looks like. Somebody out of all those buyers would have spoken out if they got fake packaging, and if I got fake packaging, I'd suspect the item wasn't the real thing and I'd leave negative feedback. I have multiples of many items in my stash. Maybe this guy used to have a retail shop or just really has multiples, and there'a also the possibility of buyers bidding, then not paying, so the same item is relisted. And it's also possible he's not selling the items because the prices are so high and you're seeing the same items now as you were months ago.

If you're really worried about getting a copy, just keep searching--the item you're looking for will show up sooner or later from another seller, and you might get a much better deal.

Well, everything it is possible that is why I would have liked a reply from someone who bought from him.

I have multiple of the same items too, but in that case the suspect is still there for me...

I won't buy that set for such price, but I will continue to follow the set tosee how many times will be relisted.

In the meantime I asked some additional pictures of the real set, after 4 days no reply at all...

All the best.

Marco