Thanks from Kalamazoo

Thanks from Kalamazoo to everyone who attended our contest last Saturday. We had 88 modelers with 298 models. It was a pretty good turnout plus, we had lots of great vendors. Thanks again to all.

We have a few overall photos posted on our club website. Check out;

http://www.ipmskalamazoo.org/events/kalamazoo-kontest/

Also, click on the "Contest Time" tab to see the naked facility.

More photos of models to come.

Clare

Edited by Clare

Congrats on the Show Saturday, I was pleased. At least the storm didn't rip the roof off. Also, even though I miss the AirZoo venue, you can't deny the lighting was a lot better. I could see what I was looking at. One small complaint: Directions were a little screwy, Google put me right at the corner of Lovers Lane and Center. Had trouble finding the place.

A buddy and I arrived just after 9am, we didn't enter any models because we had to leave by 11, but saw some great models and found some great deals! I loved looking at all the 1/32 props and jets. Whoever build the 1/32 P-51 "Detroit Miss" did an amazing job! I was also able to snag a 1/32 F-4J "Marine" boxing for $55! score!

Edited by mynameismatt

Link doesn't seem to work for me.

Glad to see you guys were able to have one though! I miss going to the ones at the old AirZoo.

-Dave

Too bad you're in Maryland, Dave. Haven't seen you since we graduated.

PS So you got the BRZ? How do you like it? I've been liking my chops at the Genesis Coupe for a while now but the BRZ is one beautiful piece of machinery.