Gentlemen, this is frightening, and serious

Which part of the animal does bacon come from... <_<

Never handled it, touched it or eaten it or seen it at close quarters.. :woot.gif:

What al-Qaeda prison are you being held in? We will send the S.E.A.L.'s for you! If your not being held hostage then I can't believe you live on this planet, what man doesn't eat bacon? :o

Robert

I can completely understand the seriousness of this possible catastrophe! We are currently stocking as much Bacon as we can in a secret underground facility somewhere in the limestone caverns in the middle of the US.... along with a vast supply of reese's peanut butter cups and starbucks coffee! Thats all for now!

Steven

Which part of the animal does bacon come from... <_<

Never handled it, touched it or eaten it or seen it at close quarters.. :woot.gif:

Walmart now carries beef bacon. Texture looks the same but a lot darker red. Haven't tried it, there is no substitute for pork bacon.

While stocking up on the bacon don't forget the Twinkies. The Zombies are coming.

Beef among other things dealing with grains will end up the same way, shortages/ price increase. Gov "least USA" will most likely relax regulations on feed etc, to get through the droughts/ water shortages. Would not be surprised if some farmers already serve Twinkies to their herds.

Oh, Lord, here we go again; around 40 years ago there was a series of "shortages," which, in reality, never existed. First it was sugar, which saw panic buying on an epic scale (one woman bought so much she was still working her way through it 10 years later.) This was followed by a salt shortage (we have caves full of the darn stuff, in the midlands); this was followed by a toilet paper "shortage," which we believe was an attempt by the newspapers to make us buy more of their products for uses other than reading. Newspapers are only interested in disseminating bad news; if they can't find some, they'll make it up. I'll remember to ask my butcher, tomorrow, to see what he's heard.

Edgar

What al-Qaeda prison are you being held in? We will send the S.E.A.L.'s for you! If your not being held hostage then I can't believe you live on this planet, what man doesn't eat bacon? :o

Robert

:rofl: :rofl:

Considering that Jews don't eat pork and muslems don't eat pork, that just leaves more for the rest of us. How can there be a shortage?

. . . :whistle: :whistle:

Considering that Jews don't eat pork and muslems don't eat pork, that just leaves more for the rest of us. How can there be a shortage?

True, but it isn't being produced for, and marketed to, either of those groups, so it doesn't leave anything extra for us.

Oh, Lord, here we go again; around 40 years ago there was a series of "shortages," which, in reality, never existed. First it was sugar, which saw panic buying on an epic scale (one woman bought so much she was still working her way through it 10 years later.) This was followed by a salt shortage (we have caves full of the darn stuff, in the midlands); this was followed by a toilet paper "shortage," which we believe was an attempt by the newspapers to make us buy more of their products for uses other than reading. Newspapers are only interested in disseminating bad news; if they can't find some, they'll make it up. I'll remember to ask my butcher, tomorrow, to see what he's heard.

Edgar

You're forgetting that those situations occurred before the arrival of Moai Vincent. I'll bet he's behind all this.

chain-gun.gifmovinnie.gif