1/72 Airliners- 737 & 727 Suggestions needed

13 years of flying these guys around - would love to see one in any of these colors... Fun plane to be sure, but I'll still take an 800 or 700 with their better electronics anyday...

Why not just get a swarm of the Hasegawa 1/200 version? They fit well, are easy to build, have a ton of decal options, cost about five bucks each on eBay, and you could put a dozen of them in the same shelf space a 1/72 737 would take up.

It's a great airplane - and certainly worthy of the treatment.  It'll be very nice to see a modern tooled version of this great plane.  With so many decal options - you'll never run out...

Edited by GEH737

Wow thanks for the photo Jen

Looks like she will be a cracker indeed. Oh dear....another hit to the wallet! Going to get the HpH Walrus and have my Gipsy Major rebuilt.....bread and water for me!

Thanks again, I hope they extend the family to include a 300 or later.

Cheers

Anthony

Edited by Anthony in NZ

Is there any other way to see the picture Jennings? I sent the link to several others but no one could open it. Or at least tell me the information that can be seen in the photo :woot.gif:

It's just a plain old RGB jpg image. Lots of folks can see it, so I don't know why you can't.

It's a photo of the soon to be released 1/72 737-200 kit I've mentioned, that some people (bzarrely) seem to think I made up.

Can you quote where somebody said that? Or point us to the relevant post ?

Memory is short, eh?

I guess you will get the same reply since 18 months or so he has been talking about this kit, "can't tell who's releasing it, can't tell when it will be available, can't show test shot photos, but (please) believe me it's coming"

Plus a number of others in other threads prior to this one....

Edited by Jennings

Memory is short, eh?

My memory is in perfect shape, but how about your eyesight :huh: ? Please post the messages where I wrote you were lying please ?

I was NOT pretending that you were lying (which you say in reply #16 -> "doesn't mean I've been lying about this kit for 3 years (which is in effect what you're saying)")... no, the meaning of my message was that I was getting tired of reading the very same thing about these new beautiful kits you announce, basically kit A will be released but you cannot tell more, sometimes followed by a smiley (you just love this).

It is just about being impatient, it is NOT about pretending you are a liar.

Thanks!! So... it looks like a resin kit? Or is it an injection moulded kit from a short run manufacturer?

No resin at all, I guess. Look deep inside.

Short or long run, is really well designed, with attention to modelers' needs: the transparencies (we don't see) seem to be glued from outside, thus simplifying the build.

Regards

Euge

It is just about being impatient, it is NOT about pretending you are a liar.

Then perhaps you should consider your wording before hitting "send".... Your post left me with the implication that I was making it up (as have posts of others in the past).