WIP: 1:48 Hasegawa F-15C, 65th AGRS

sweet! may I ask, what brand of black color do you use? enamel or acrylic?

Jerry

The black in the cockpit is all pre-colored PE from Eduard. Tires are painted Tamiya German Gray. Fins on the Sparrow missiles are painted MM Metalizer Titanium. Other bits are Tamiya NATO Black or Flat Black.

Yeah, you guys are correct about that this particular bird needs to be an "A" but is a "C" to this point. I believe the 32nd did fly early "C"s from what I've been told . . . but I need to do an "A" for my subject.

Anyway, looks like this one will be built up in a different scheme (Aggressor, Wing King, ???) and I will start over with another kit for the tribute build.

Thanks for all the pointers and tips, fellas.

Okay, I was feeling a little Blue because my tribute build was supposed to be a F-15A and I was building a F-15C. *So I'm gonna start over with the tribute build and concentrate on making an early "A". *

So . . . . since, I was already blue . . . *I thought I might as well make my Eagle Blue, too! *So this build has transformed into a 65th Aggressor Squadron Eagle.

Here's some freehand work from this evening. Still have a lot of touch ups, some refining, and a tad bit of post-shading to get to this coming week. *

IMG_0998.jpg

IMG_0999.jpg

IMG_1002.jpg

IMG_1000.jpg