Important Election News

RUBBER MAN SAD HE MOVIE NOT AS GOOD AS AVENGER MOVIE.

FANTASTIC FOUR MOVIE WORSE THAT ANG LEE HULK MOVIE. SO BAD MAKE HULK LAUGH. FEEL BAD FOR THING. HE BIG LIKE HULK BUT NOT GREEN AND MAKE OF ROCK. HULK LIKE THING.

I still have the NYC pad that survived an alien invasion and the Hulk in the same day.

HULK FEEL SICK THAT DAY. TO MUCH SMASHING FOR HULK. ALL SMASHING AND NO PLAY MAKE HULK DULL HULK.ALL SMASHING AND NO PLAY MAKE HULK DULL HULK.ALL SMASHING AND NO PLAY MAKE HULK DULL HULK.ALL SMASHING AND NO PLAY MAKE HULK DULL HULK.ALL SMASHING AND NO PLAY MAKE HULK DULL HULK.ALL SMASHING AND NO PLAY MAKE HULK DULL HULK.

OH NO, HULK FEEL SHINING COMING.

Edited by The Hulk

Oh, I agree Bruce. That's the last time I let Ben make script decisions. He says hi by the way. He also says he knows why Tony lets you hang with him, something about super genuises needing to feel superior so thay have dumb friends. I think he's annoyed about something.

Hmm, gotta go, somebody threw a rock through the skylight again. I wonder who?

Reed

Super. Hero.

In case any of you have wondered how Tony Stark intends to pay for his lavish plans while in office, here's a little preview:

beardtax_zps90a3df7a.jpg

Yes, it's a Beard Tax! Now, while Tony is surely going to be paying, you'll notice his beard is always very short, meaning his tax would be very small. Now, a lumberjack who cannot afford daily spa trips would have a much longer beard, and pay a higher tax. Is this fair? Is it fair that 1% of beard wearers own 87% of all hair salons? Is it fair that clean shaven people aren't paying any taxes in the plan at all?

Oh wait, I don't have a beard...

Tony, great plan! Go for it!

Reed Richards

Less hairy than Wolverine!

I hope everyone gets out to vote. It's your choices, go make some.

Speaking of choices, this has me a bit bothered. If you recall, a few elections ago there was a serious attempt to suppress the "mutant vote". Senator Kelly and a horde of Sentinel robots were out intimidating voters at polling stations. While it was eventually settled and we've not seen such shenanigans since, it's what those Sentinels looked like that bothers me.

MArvelSentinel_zps30f1d19e.jpg

Awfully similar to Tony's armor, isn't it? Just what does Tony have to say on this? Was his company secretly building the Sentinels, or did Tony use Sentinel Technology in making his suits? If that's the case, should we be concerned that his suits may suddenly turn on the rest of us? What are you hiding Tony? (Besides all those empty Jack Daniels bottles) Why all the secrecy? Can we expect hundreds of JARVIS sounding Iron Man robots taking over our contry, rounding up suspected mutants left and right? Or were you in cahoots with a power hungry individual intent on ruling us all with an iron fist? Hmmm...iron fist huh? And who do we know who has fists of "Iron" Tony?

Silly me, getting all worried. I'm sure Tony has a perfectly good explanation for it all. Right Tony?

Reed Richards

Totally flexible!

(sigh)

You're not fooling anyone Victor, we know it's you. We've known it was you ever since you first posted on here as Stane. And he's been dead for over two years now. Look, I don't know why you've got such a fixation with Reed, but let. It. Go.

So you got your face messed up in a college lab experiment that was your fault by the way, Just get it fixed! It's not like some jackwagon cranked up on bath-salts chewed it off! Get it fixed! Christ, here's a guy who got his face shot off and they were able to give him a new one. You can travel through time, but you can't fix that ugly mug of yours?

I get that you're a king and you've got "Diplomatic Immunity*" and all, but I've been to Latveria. You're not leading but two things right now, jack and s**t, and Jack's left town. Just because you can't get a parking ticket or arrested for knocking an old lady onto the sidewalk, you're still a foreign national who's trying to influence a U.S. election. Keep it up and I'll send Squirrel Girl links to your photoshops of her on Reddit.

*I think I'll hire Danny Glover as my Secretary of State

As you can tell, I've already won Movember. Still, please donate.

America, today is a very important day. And no, I'm not talking about the Halo 4 launch. No other candidate has done as much as I have to help America achieve energy independence and this nation needs a President who knows business, technology and kicking ***.

Vote STARK 2012!

Half the country hates the Democrats and the other half of the country hates the Republicans. America, unite behind a President you can love and remember, a vote for STARK 2012 is a vote for a future safe from Skynet and a robot apocalypse!

Having dealt with many a robotic uprising (I wish Ben would stop fiddling with the safeties in the lab!) I can fully endorse Tonys' platform. Remember, while democracy may have its' flaws, there are far worse ways to pick your leader:

Strangewomen_zps9209c514.jpg

Reed Richards

Voting for the handsome devil I know. Don't let us down Tony!

Edited by Mister Fantastic

HULK LIKE RED AND YELLOW METAL MAN. HULK SAY YOU OK TO BE LEADER.

HULK HATE LEADER! LEADER GREEN BUT NOT LIKE HULK. LEADER HAVE BIG HEAD THAT HULK WANT SMASH!

HULK SORRY HULK GET ON TIRADE. HULK VOTE FOR RED AND YELLOW METAL MAN BUT LIKE EVEN BETTER FOR GREEN AND PURPLE METAL MAN!

OR HULK LIKE EVEN MORE BETTER FOR GREEN AND PURPLE WOMAN! WHOA MOMMA SHE HULK CUTE! HULK LIKE "SMASH" SHE HULK

This election is about more than who is handsomest. It’s about human rights, women’s rights, mutant rights and android rights.

In a last minute political maneuver Obama is claiming to have sent Seal Team 6 into British Columbia to kill Chad Kroeger. To court the youth vote Romney has been claiming to be a big fan of The Bangles and "that Justin Timberland fellow".

If you don’t vote for STARK 2012 today, you’ll have to wait four years to know what it’s like to do something really awesome.

Now I'm not saying that Spider-Woman will sleep with you if you vote STARK 2012, I'm just saying it couldn't hurt.

Edited by Tony Stark

In a last minute political maneuver Obama is claiming to have sent Seal Team 6 into British Columbia to kill Chad Kroeger.

Well, that gets my vote!

Except I'm Canadian, so it doesn't count....

Still, I approve of this! Any chance they can take out Celine Dion as well?

Well a Presidential campaign sure was an interesting way to spend two billion dollars. After the election I spent the night upgrading my armor. If I can’t beat Barack Obama I can at least kick the Mandarin’s butt. I see that Trump's already whining about the election. Frankly, Donald Trump is like me if I wasn't a genius or a philanthropist and just sucked. Plus my hair is way better than his. However I did bang Ivanka once, so I can't say he's never done anything good.

So STARK 2012 was a bust but maybe STARK 2016? I mean I couldn't possibly lose to Joe Biden. Right? I mean come on. Joe Biden.

DrunkTony_zps81905c6f.jpg

I remember those days. Back then, upgrading the armor meant adding roller skates.

BTW, love the Spartan in the background wearing his Converse!

That's no Spartan, that's Sarge. Last I saw, he was arguing with security about his parking place, yelling "Well, I hope you get raped! Twice! Then maybe you'll feel differently! Jerk!" before getting tased and hauled off to jail.

Edited by Tony Stark

Well a Presidential campaign sure was an interesting way to spend two billion dollars. After the election I spent the night upgrading my armor. If I can’t beat Barack Obama I can at least kick the Mandarin’s butt. I see that Trump's already whining about the election. Frankly, Donald Trump is like me if I wasn't a genius or a philanthropist and just sucked. Plus my hair is way better than his. However I did bang Ivanka once, so I can't say he's never done anything good.

So STARK 2012 was a bust but maybe STARK 2016? I mean I couldn't possibly lose to Joe Biden. Right? I mean come on. Joe Biden.

I remember those days. Back then, upgrading the armor meant adding roller skates.

That's no Spartan, that's Sarge. Last I saw, he was arguing with security about his parking place, yelling "Well, I hope you get raped! Twice! Then maybe you'll feel differently! Jerk!" before getting tased and hauled off to jail.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: