Important Election News

To quote a line from a very good movie....You don't what you'll be getting....well I may not know what I'll be getting, but I do know what I've had!!!...Man just make sure you get your name on the ballot and you most assuredly have my vote!!!.

It's Breast Cancer Awareness Month and as part of my policy on health care I'll be doing inspections.

It's Breast Cancer Awareness Month and as part of my policy on health care I'll be doing inspections.

One for each I see.

Deke

I think I need to sit down and explain how the Internet works with Rogers again. He wants to punch Reddit. Anyway; if elected President I will make sure America invests in its future by teaching our children how to fight off an alien invasion.

What do my farts and politicians have in common??

They both do nothing but stink until they go away......

Vote STARK 2012 to open a window and let in some fresh air.

Who better to be in charge of defending our nation than a guy that wears a mini gun on his shoulder and a rocket launcher on the other?

Maybe the living legend who rescued 400 prisoners from a Hydra factory with nothing but a .45 and a prop shield?

CaptainAmericaPicsLead110210-thumb-550x393-50547.jpg

And seventy years later, fought hand-to-hand against an army from outer space?

avengers_captainamerica630__120405172208.jpg

That said, pop culture trivia contests between Thor and Capt. Rogers will be banned, as they are physically painful to watch.

Edited by Tony Stark

Made me change which Korea I root for now

Its a lot more fun if you watch the US Naval Academy do this.... These are our future leaders and they are actually quite good at it!