scratchbuild Nieuport-Delage Sesquiplan 1/48

Amazing project!

Can you please share more on the fuselage and fuselage halves? Basically as I understand you've glued several layers of plastic sheets together. Then after you've shaped the right form of the fuselage, you cut the fuselage into 2 parts? As I understand, in order to build the cockpit interior?

Anyway, thanks for sharing!

Amazing project!

Can you please share more on the fuselage and fuselage halves? Basically as I understand you've glued several layers of plastic sheets together. Then after you've shaped the right form of the fuselage, you cut the fuselage into 2 parts? As I understand, in order to build the cockpit interior?

Anyway, thanks for sharing!

Almost, there two plastic block glued together with only 2 or 3 small drop of cyano. They can be easily be separate after sanding.

simply speechless.. amazing model. how long have you developed your scratchbuilding skills? basically how long for you did it take to grow from building out-of-box to scratchbuilding prototypes you can't find on the market?