Squadron Mystery Deal thread

Let's keep track of the latest Squadron mystery deal here. I am running an automated tool that lets me know when the deal is changed, and will try to update it if I happen to be in front of a computer when it does. It would be good if others keep it up-to-date, too.

The Mystery Deal changed around 12:00 CST, and is now a 1/35 Academy Ontos.

Hey Kursad, you could turn it into a Twitter feed!

Good idea! I will look into it this weekend. I could also look into writing a short script that can automatically update this thread whenever the deal changes.

go for the thread updates, there's a bastion of folks that want nothing to do with twitter...and I'd bet money that alot of modelers are of that variety :rolleyes:

That would be me for one! I don't do Facebook either!

-Dave

Amen. My wife takes care of all that, she's hooked and it makes me kind of sad. I made a Facebook account a long time ago, and lost interest after a week or so. I just have better stuff to do than stare at my computer, models, wood working, gardening, beer and wine making, rocketry and space stuff, fishing and kayaking, basically I'm too busy for facebook

Edited by rightwinger26