Squadron Mystery Deal thread

The Mach 2 1:72 Soviet Luna Moon probe, Sputnik 2 launch vehicle, and SS-6 ICBM are all 25$, normal MSRP is 89. Pretty close to being the same models, I have a few already unbuilt. I'm not thrilled at the prospect of trying, rough thick plastic, and far below par instruction, but they were a cool subject at a great price, and hey, they'll put the skills I've learned to use!

Hey, post a link to the sale as it will freeze it for all to see what they missed..... :woot.gif:

Up next is a 1/72 Academy F-22 $14.99.

Has anyone figured out the duration of each sale item? I was thinking 24 hrs, but it seems they just went through the Trumpeter Harrier, Hobby Boss Amtrack, missed the Mach 2 stuff, now onto the F-22 in just about 20 hrs.

Curt

Hey, post a link to the sale as it will freeze it for all to see what they missed..... :woot.gif:

Up next is a 1/72 Academy F-22 $14.99.

Has anyone figured out the duration of each sale item? I was thinking 24 hrs, but it seems they just went through the Trumpeter Harrier, Hobby Boss Amtrack, missed the Mach 2 stuff, now onto the F-22 in just about 20 hrs.

Curt

The Mach 2 stuff is still on sale, I just looked a second ago

Bill

They've advertised it on the front page from the beginning. I guess some people just like checking this thread.

Or if you subscribe to the thread, then you could get an email everytime its updated so you know when the deal has changed.