Access to Britmodeller.com?

Hi guys,

Anyone else having trouble with Britmodeller? Yesterday evening I was happily discussing why RAF are called Crabs, Brit Army gents Pongoes and RN ah... eh... when all of a sudden the forum froze up on me. Since then I haven't been able to get on the site anymore.

Strange.

I ask because some of the regulars ovah heâh also frequent the site ovah theâh!

Cheers,

Erik (who doesn't say "tomato" or "tomatoe", just "tomaat" :) )

Good lord.... i remember my aunty having a coin op tele but i thought the meters had long gone. :rofl:

Once while on duty dealt with a serious assault..when I asked why the husband had gotten his wound to his head{ bashed in with a pick ax handle }

And who did that.

He said he was watching soccer and the T.V went zap. And cut out. So he went to his wife and said ' giz us your 50 pence for t.v .it conked out and I am in the middle of a match' .she said ' EFF OFF,' he goes to take the money,she shouts leave the b.ugger, it's my money. He tries And she picks up the nearest offensive weapon to hand and whacks him. On the head .

Both arrested for assault on each other,AND they were still arguing the toss with one another in separate cells. :wierdo:

When released after their court hearing they were still arguing about it. :rofl:

Once while on duty dealt with a serious assault..when I asked why the husband had gotten his wound to his head{ bashed in with a pick ax handle }

And who did that.

He said he was watching soccer and the T.V went zap. And cut out. So he went to his wife and said ' giz us your 50 pence for t.v .it conked out and I am in the middle of a match' .she said ' EFF OFF,' he goes to take the money,she shouts leave the b.ugger, it's my money. He tries And she picks up the nearest offensive weapon to hand and whacks him. On the head .

Both arrested for assault on each other,AND they were still arguing the toss with one another in separate cells. :wierdo:

When released after their court hearing they were still arguing about it. :rofl:

Thanks for that HOLMESIE! :jaw-dropping::rofl::rofl: It never ceases to amaze the insanity a game of footie can cause :blink:

Edited by rustywelder

And who did that.

:rofl: Most important is taht it's again accessible and without a pick ax in my head...

Cheers,

Erik.

Just remembered that these two are so dumb and thick that once after that very incident, I had to go back there, it was April.bloody freezing.

So I got a report saying that these two were at it hammer and tong, and it was believed that the man had an ax{axe}.

So I drove there , MY BULLET proof flak jacket/vest , had on.My knife proof leather gloves to be ready when I got there,

The baton drawn behind ME SURREPTITIOUSLY ..GOES IN...

I SAY NOT YOU TWO AGAIN.

he had the ax. Took it away from him but says he needs it as he is a lumberjack now :woot.gif: ..yeah ..

So I ask .NOW WHAT..

She says well he won't let me. Carve the turkey, cos he wants to do carve it ..

So I ask what now ..no she says .. at Christmas :unsure:

Do you know it's only Bloody APRIL.

he says , YEAH I know but need to sort it now ..took the ax away with ME.AND TICKED THEM BOTH OFF.

BUT BECAUSE OF THEM. I missed buying MY lottery ticket that Saturday evening..AND MY FREAKING NUMBERS came up...and the evening was just warming up withh several pub fights and Domestics etc.,,, ...oh yes, I lost winning £ 9.6 million ...

What a night that was...too busy etc...but I did not really mind losing when I managed to save a young boy who had hanged himself as he had BEEN bullied but I saved him..not boasting but that is a small addendum to the lottery loss..I KNOW that THAT 12 year old boy is alive and well..I only told you all that so you don't go aw shucks about he money,,I WON a lot more that night than the money ..

Those knife proof gloves would have been useless had he used the ax on ME.. :whistle:

And that couple ended up getting arrested later by MOI :taunt:

Edited by HOLMES

Just remembered that these two are so dumb and thick that once after that very incident, I had to go back there, it was April.bloody freezing.

So I got a report saying that these two were at it hammer and tong, and it was believed that the man had an ax{axe}.

So I drove there , MY BULLET proof flak jacket/vest , had on.My knife proof leather gloves to be ready when I got there,

The baton drawn behind ME SURREPTITIOUSLY ..GOES IN...

I SAY NOT YOU TWO AGAIN.

he had the ax. Took it away from him but says he needs it as he is a lumberjack now :woot.gif: ..yeah ..

So I ask .NOW WHAT..

She says well he won't let me. Carve the turkey, cos he wants to do carve it ..

So I ask what now ..no she says .. at Christmas :unsure:

Do you know it's only Bloody APRIL.

he says , YEAH I know but need to sort it now ..took the ax away with ME.AND TICKED THEM BOTH OFF.

BUT BECAUSE OF THEM. I missed buying MY lottery ticket that Saturday evening..AND MY FREAKING NUMBERS came up...and the evening was just warming up withh several pub fights and Domestics etc.,,, ...oh yes, I lost winning £ 9.6 million ...

What a night that was...too busy etc...but I did not really mind losing when I managed to save a young boy who had hanged himself as he had BEEN bullied but I saved him..not boasting but that is a small addendum to the lottery loss..I KNOW that THAT 12 year old boy is alive and well..I only told you all that so you don't go aw shucks about he money,,I WON a lot more that night than the money ..

Those knife proof gloves would have been useless had he used the ax on ME.. :whistle:

And that couple ended up getting arrested later by MOI :taunt:

Great story! Of course, had you won those nine million plus quid, I would've been your new best friend! :whistle:

Anyhow, saving that kid must've boosted your morale through the ionosphere! Really brilliant!

Cheers,

Erik.

Great story! Of course, had you won those nine million plus quid, I would've been your new best friend! :whistle:

Anyhow, saving that kid must've boosted your morale through the ionosphere! Really brilliant!

Cheers,

Erik.

Erik,

It was and still is.

his mother was playing Bingo and I got neighbors to go fetch her , she was uninterested , uncouth and did not care and said as much.she did not care that her son had done that... <_<

He hanged himself in the garden with a pedal bicycle as a leverage and I had to pull him Down .. I made him fall on top ME to save him from any more harm And damage.. I did CPR on him until the medics arrived

Unfortunately for her , but fortunately for the boy,he was taken in by a foster carer and he is doing fine,

I guess you and everyone else would have been MY BEST FRIEND.its common knowledge about MY loss within the Force... :coolio::rofl:

Is the BEST feeling in the world to bring him back to life. :salute:

Edited by HOLMES