New resin tire available NOW; BF Goodrich Radial T/A

Hello, gentlemen:

I am now producing some new 1/24 scale "BF Goodrich Radial T/A" tires in both hard white resin and flexible black rubber:

Fireball_BFG_zps3237bea8.jpg

I am not selling them just yet, as I want to build up a good stock before they are released.

There are two sizes, based on 235/60-R15 and 295/50-R15 tires. They are perfect for a wide range of 60's, 70's, and 80's muscle cars. Unlike many resin tires that are simply recasts of existing old kit tires, these tires are 100% new from scratchbuilt masters:

BFGRTAcomp_zpse5935db6.jpg

Full details with ordering information will be available soon at my website, www.fireballmodels.info.

Thanks for looking!

Joseph

Edited by Joseph Osborn

Sweeeet!

I wish I had these a few years ago when I was building a replica of my dad's old truck. He had the exact same tires on it.

Does this mean you'll be doing the Eagle's in flexible rubber too?

Can't wait!

-Dave

There are two sizes, based on 235/60-R15 and 295/50-R15 tires. They are perfect for a wide range of 60's, 70's, and 80's muscle cars.

Will the Eagle GTs be in these two sizes as well, or just the 235/60s?

I think I like these better anyway. I never liked Eagle GTs on my real cars. The BfGoodrich T/As were cheaper and seemed to give me much better tread life. Probably weren't as sticky though, but the old 60's and early 70's cars couldn't really push the lateral Gs enough to make a difference anyway.

Edited by dmk0210
  • 2 weeks later...

These tires are available now in the four different formats. Information is available right now on my website at www.fireballmodels.info.

I have some Eagle GT sets available in black rubber also. Tomorrow (Friday Oct 19) is a travel day for me, so I may not be real quick on answering emails; please bear with me :)

Thanks for your interest,

Joseph

I might have to acquire a few of these since I've got some Mad Max Ford Falcon cars (Pursuit specials and Interceptors, four and two door) that need some Radial TAs since the actual cars were shod with those. I'll have to check the dimensions to see if these might fit them okay.

They would also look good on a "Mother, Jugs and Speed" ambulance as well. :D

Edited by Jay Chladek