[Scratchbuilt] 1/72 ROCAF(TAIWAN) "F-CK-1A CHING-KUO"

Hello, everybody,

I am Moxing,a modeler from Taiwan. I Fully Scratchbuilt a 1/72 aircraft model"F-CK-1 Ching-kuo".

F-CK-1 is a Taiwan developed aircraft. After the completion of the prototype of this model, I duplicate the resin-kit and subsequent assembly.

Sorry about my English, I would like to go through the model pictures to share with you the details.Thanks.

---

[Fully Scratchbuilt] 1/72 ROCAF(TAIWAN) Indigenous Defence Fighter "F-CK-1A CHING-KUO"

4479063709_a030aebff7_o.jpg

4575360922_c5807fca98_o.jpg

5372307262_894852c077_z.jpg

5803665159_12eb1df7de_b.jpg

7602912584_932d1c7bd0_z.jpg

---

Agreed - that looks superb! How much will it be?

This is resin-kit, it's pre-order right now and will be released after accounting in December, 2012. The official price is U$85 plus shipping fee, pre-order price is U$75 plus shipping fee, if you are interesed in this kit, you can send email to me.thank you. ( gf13_001nh2@yahoo.com.tw )

• 3 weeks later...

I would hope that you plan on doing this beautiful kit in a 1/48" scale model kit at sometime, as I have been waiting for a model of this interesting aircraft for a long time. You have done a wonderful job on this great looking model and I wish you all the best with your sales, so you can do a 1/48" scale kit next.

Yours Truly,

Bob "Tex" Hanes

• 4 weeks later...