Chances Of A Hasegawa A380?

What I read about Skymark's A380s is a rumor of a cancelation, no idea what is going on.

Anyway, if the order is still valid, will Hasegawa tool a 1:200 A380 just because Skymark ordered 4 or 6 airframes ? I certainly hope so, if it is as good as their recent Embraer 170 and Boeing 787-8, it will be a brillant kit (the 1:1 is equally brillant, I flew twice on it) !

Cheers, Steven

I would see Hasegawa coming out with the MRJ, the Mitsubishi Knock-off of the ERJ or see myself winning Powerball before an A380. Hasegawa releases only what Hasegawa wants to; and their policy of Japanese only carriers.

I've always wanted see them release a Hawker 800 in 1/72nd given the JASDF operates the jet or a high quality Q400 in 1/144th scale because ANA Commuter flies the thing. One can hope, but I'm done holding my breath. I turned way too blue waiting for the ATR from Italeri. :(

PMG...

I hope you're not speaking of the E-170 as a brilliant ride... there's a reason why it's called a "180" in the industry by those who operate it.

Edited by skidbuggy

I turned way too blue waiting for the ATR from Italeri. :(

That is a sad story, I too was eagerly anticipating the release of this kit, so many beautiful liveries...

PMG...

I hope you're not speaking of the E-170 as a brilliant ride... there's a reason why it's called a "180" in the industry by those who operate it.

No, I was speaking if the A380, a truly fabulous machine, I really enjoyed these 2 flights but I have a feeling I will enjoy even more my next flight on LH's 747-8 I.

Back to the topic, is ANA not considering ordering the A380 ? Lets do some A380 lobbying, we need a 1:200 A380 kit ;-) !

Cheers, Steven

• 5 years later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Only three airframes. If anything were to happen it might be an authorized rebox of a Revell A380 with Hasegawa decals. Kinda like their Hasegawa JAL 747-400 in 1/144th scale from twenty years ago. Still your chances of winning powerball or being abducted by aliens are higher than a 1/200 scale Hasegawa A380.