1/35 UH-60 DAP Nightstalker

i scratch build the roof of the cabin i forgot to upload a picture of it, the panel and the miniguns and the .30 are from cobra company, also all the rivet on the model are aftermarket, the seats are the ones from the model but they were modified so the height will be the correct one, also i used some photoetch from eduard the rest of the kit is as it come out of the box

Jorge, this is simply fantastic. The faded paint and the weathering are as good as I have seen in a long time. If the windscreens were a little dirtier looking it would be almost completely realistic. Please dont take that as a criticism as it surely wasnt meant that way. Super nice work!

Chris

Hi Chris, non taken as criticism, but if was criticism i will accept it gladly, non model is perfect , and mine for sure is not, it have detail here and there for sure, but i am happy as is, and the best part of modeling is to see that lots of fellow modelers like it too, i am always open to any criticism good or bad, we all learn from that, well at least i do.

Best regards

Jorge

• 2 months later...