Hats Off To HobbyEasy!

A word of caution; always double check your order by going into your account at the store. Why? My last order was acknowledged by an e-mail from the store and so I waited for the parcel to arrive, and waited, and waited, and waited???? I went to the store site logged in and checked my account, the order I was waiting for was no where to be seen!!?? So I sent them an e-mail and all I got was re-submit your order????? I even replied to their e-mail to ask why it had been acknowledged but not listed on my account or their order book and no response, they need a little tune up on the customer service side of things!! Basically I got what I wanted at my LHS but could have had it much sooner had my order gone thru at Hobby Easy!?!?!?

A word of caution; always double check your order by going into your account at the store. Why? My last order was acknowledged by an e-mail from the store and so I waited for the parcel to arrive, and waited, and waited, and waited???? I went to the store site logged in and checked my account, the order I was waiting for was no where to be seen!!?? So I sent them an e-mail and all I got was re-submit your order????? I even replied to their e-mail to ask why it had been acknowledged but not listed on my account or their order book and no response, they need a little tune up on the customer service side of things!! Basically I got what I wanted at my LHS but could have had it much sooner had my order gone thru at Hobby Easy!?!?!?

No idea why you have had such issues. Did you talk to "Daniel"? I had issue with Dream Model not being in stock, and whenever i exchanged emails, i always got answer within 24 hours, sometimes even within the hour.

I have ordered a few things from Hobby Easy and have always had good service and quick responses.

I did feel a little concerned the first time I signed up and paid by debit card - when the payment details page came up and my PC warned me that payment was not secure.

The URL is (or wasn't) prefixed with HTTPS - and there was no little padlock symbol.

I've never had problems - so maybe it was a false alarm ???

If they now use PayPal, I will now use that facility in future.

Ken