Release schedule for the next two months

I have been getting some questions about the projects I will be releasing over the next few months, so here is an updated release schedule. There are also quite a few projects that are finished and ready to be printed, but waiting due to external factors (the Japanese UH-60J sheet,two 1/48 T-38 sheets etc.). Depending on how things go, these may also appear anytime during the next two months. I will update this page and check them off as they are released, so we can follow how things really work out..

November 2012 releases:

CD48017 F-94C Starfire In stock and shipping as of November 1

CD48021 ANG F-15A/C Eagle Part 1 In stock and shipping as of November 21

CD48023 T-45 Goshawk Part 1 In stock and shipping as of November 12

CD48024 T-45 Goshawk Part 2 In stock and shipping as of November 12

CD48025 T-45 Goshawk Part 3 In stock and shipping as of November 14

CD72009 F-102 (1/72) (might slip to December)

December 2012 releases:

CD48022 ANG F-15A/C Eagle Part 2

CD48004 ANG F-100 Part 2 (the long-suffering second ANG Hun sheet)

CD48027 USMC AV-8A/C Harrier

CD48028 A-10C

CD48029 Polish Mig-29 "Heroes of Kosciuszko" Part 1

CD48030 Polish Mig-29 "Heroes of Kosciuszko" Part 2

January 2013 releases:

CD48007 Turkish AF F-16C/D Part 2 (I have been ignoring the old country for too long - need to do this)

CD48018 Singapore F-15SG

CD48026 ANG P-51D Part 2

CD48031 MV-22/CV-22 Osprey

CD48032 UH-34/S-58

+probably some Czech-printed 1/72 and 1/32 stuff too

Edited by KursadA

Great news Kursad and lots of stuff there that interests me. I better go get your October releases before they are all gone.

Darn it why is it I can buy decals faster than I can build. I have tons (maybe literally) of decals and no sign of making a dent in my stash with building the kit. However having said that I have many sheets that are now LONG LONG out of production so I am happy about that. Hope they are still good when I go to use them.

Edited by skyhawk174

Well, I have the F-102 sheet coming next month. I also have a batch of 1/72 sheets I will be sending to the Czech printer, but they have a longer delivery time and these won't be available until December.

No word on the PAF viper sheets or the polish vipers?

The PAF Vipers sheet is now comprehensive and large enough (I added TopGun badges, crew names, extra serials etc.) that it no longer fits my "Global Air Power" concept (2-3 options,minimal stencils,small sheet,sells for less than $10). So it will have to sit in the regular item queue until a suitable time. It can pop up anytime within 2-3 months. Expect a "load the tandoor, drop the biryani buckets" message when the Pakistani Vipers are ready..Oh wait, that was someone else's line.

I have a 1/72 F-102 sheet coming up, with ANG F-100 and F-101 sheets waiting in CZ. I am also scaling down the Turkish F-4E/2020 sheet as well. Please be a bit patient. I know things have been a little slow lately, with only 15 full-size Cartograf-printed sheets coming in the next three months. I promise I will quit lounging around and really start working in 2013.

Edited by KursadA

Expect a "load the tandoor, drop the biryani buckets" message when the Pakistani Vipers are ready..Oh wait, that was someone else's line.

Please be a bit patient. I know things have been a little slow lately, with only 15 full-size Cartograf-printed sheets coming in the next three months. I promise I will quit lounging around and really start working in 2013.

hilarious! Kursad, we appreciate the crazy release schedule you have. Few others are releasing good stuff on such an interval! I think we just get excited that's all! =)

Corey

The PAF Vipers sheet is now comprehensive and large enough (I added TopGun badges, crew names, extra serials etc.) that it no longer fits my "Global Air Power" concept (2-3 options,minimal stencils,small sheet,sells for less than $10). So it will have to sit in the regular item queue until a suitable time. It can pop up anytime within 2-3 months.

Yes yes yes!!!!!!!! Hope it's will include a PAF F-16s with kill marking during Afghan border war.

What are you planning in 1/32?

Mike

The Texas ANG special jet (Lone Star Gunfighters) and the NK/Iran Mig-29 sheet are definitely coming. And I have a plan to break up my two 1/48 ANG F-15C sheets into 3 or 4 limited-print 1/32 decal sheets. These will combine a Cartograf-printed stencils sheet with CZ-printed main markings.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Kursad! Were you ever able to add the numbers/codes needed to be able to build a F-102 Drone to your new 1/72 F-102 decal sheet? :pray: I recall that you mentioned you were considering this in another post. I hope so as I am much more interested in building a 102 drone than the active F-102 ANG birds!

Not that I don't like ANG birds in THE scale, just that the F-102 normal aircraft doesn't interest me as much. I plan on using your old 1/72 F-102 NASA decal sheet for one build and would love to have an old, scruffy F-102 drone to sit beside it.

Have fun modeling!

Mike

:cheers:

I have been getting some questions about the projects I will be releasing over the next few months, so here is an updated release schedule. There are also quite a few projects that are finished and ready to be printed, but waiting due to external factors (the Japanese UH-60J sheet,two 1/48 T-38 sheets etc.). Depending on how things go, these may also appear anytime during the next two months. I will update this page and check them off as they are released, so we can follow how things really work out..

November 2012 releases:

CD48017 F-94C Starfire In stock and shipping as of November 1

CD48021 ANG F-15A/C Eagle Part 1 In stock as of November 12, waiting for instruction sheets to be printed

CD48023 T-45 Goshawk Part 1 In stock and shipping as of November 12

CD48024 T-45 Goshawk Part 2 In stock and shipping as of November 12

CD48025 T-45 Goshawk Part 3 In stock and shipping as of November 14

CD72009 F-102 (1/72) (might slip to December)

December 2012 releases:

CD48022 ANG F-15A/C Eagle Part 2

CD48004 ANG F-100 Part 2 (the long-suffering second ANG Hun sheet)

CD48027 USMC AV-8A/C Harrier

CD48028 A-10C

CD48029 Polish Mig-29 "Heroes of Kosciuszko" Part 1

CD48030 Polish Mig-29 "Heroes of Kosciuszko" Part 2

January 2013 releases:

CD48007 Turkish AF F-16C/D Part 2 (I have been ignoring the old country for too long - need to do this)

CD48018 Singapore F-15SG

CD48026 ANG P-51D Part 2

CD48031 MV-22/CV-22 Osprey

CD48032 UH-34/S-58

+probably some Czech-printed 1/72 and 1/32 stuff too

I'll take at least 2 of the CD48028 when released.

Hi Kursad! Were you ever able to add the numbers/codes needed to be able to build a F-102 Drone to your new 1/72 F-102 decal sheet? :pray:/> I recall that you mentioned you were considering this in another post. I hope so as I am much more interested in building a 102 drone than the active F-102 ANG birds!

Hi Mike,

Sorry, it was somewhat late to add the drone numbers to the F-102 Case X sheet. I will definitely add them if the first sheet does well and I decide to do a Case XX sheet.

Thanks Kursad! I am glad to read that you will consider it should you do a Case XX sheet. I hope your first sheet sells well!

Have fun modeling!

Mike

:cheers:/>

Hi Mike,

Sorry, it was somewhat late to add the drone numbers to the F-102 Case X sheet. I will definitely add them if the first sheet does well and I decide to do a Case XX sheet.