CD48017 - F-94C Starfire

I just got word that these sheets are being shipped to me, so the preorder link is active now. I expect to be start shipping these on or around November 1.

Please do not preorder these in the same order with any of the T-45 sheets, unless you want to wait until the Goshawk sheets are ready. The Goshawk sheets will not be ready for at least 10 days after the F-94C.

Three operational marking options for the Kitty Hawk 1/48 F-94C kit, printed by Cartograf.

http://www.caracalmodels.com/cd48017.html

cd48017profiles.jpg

cd48017.jpgcd48017_2.jpg

Edited by KursadA

The arctic scheme on this sheet will require some masking around the national insignia and the serial number on the tail. Making masks and adding them to every sheet would have increased the cost somewhat, so I am considering releasing these masks as a small add-on product. I will provide the mask outlines as a downloadable PDF on the Web site for anyone who has access to a vinyl cutter and can cut them himself.

• 1 month later...

I just looked at the sales numbers today, and it's official: The F-94C sheet was by far the fastest selling sheet that I have ever done. Thanks for your interest, and I hope you liked the decals! Now, let's see some builds using these decals.

• 4 weeks later...

The F-94C sheet is selling so well that I am wondering if I should do a second F-94C sheet, with ANG markings this time. Maybe even some F-94B options thrown in as well? I will let you know when I have something.

Hello sir,

Any chance of seeing those in 1:72 scale please? I have an Emhar late one waiting for the arctic scheme.

Regards

Robert-Jan Bonthond

I am considering an F-94B/C combo sheet in 1/72 scale sometime before spring - it's still in the planning phase.

The F-94C sheet is selling so well that I am wondering if I should do a second F-94C sheet, with ANG markings this time. Maybe even some F-94B options thrown in as well? I will let you know when I have something.

I am considering an F-94B/C combo sheet in 1/72 scale sometime before spring - it's still in the planning phase.

Yes you should do a second sheet sheet with ANG and include some b model markings (Delaware perhaps?)! Thanks for all your great stuff!

Corey

You might as well, being that Emhar has re-popped both of thier F-94C kits lately.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I did scale down these to 1/72, but they have been languishing in the "to do someday" folder waiting for a good time. I will let everyone know when I get around to checking their fit on the Emhar and Sword kits and find a good slot in the schedule to release them.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Just got this reprint and I'm looking forward to using it next year. One quick question: the spacing between the letters of 'U.S. AIR FORCE' is much greater on the decal than on the illustration. Just out of interest, which is correct?

Thanks

Jon

31 minutes ago, jonbryon said:

Just got this reprint and I'm looking forward to using it next year. One quick question: the spacing between the letters of 'U.S. AIR FORCE' is much greater on the decal than on the illustration. Just out of interest, which is correct?

Thanks

Jon

The design on the decal sheet is correct.