Hello All:

I hate to post this, but beware of dealing with Toni R. I bought two 1/32 F/A-18s from her back in August, and it now knocking on November's door, surprise, no kits. I admit that I live in a rather remote spot (Valdez, Alaska), but I have NEVER had ANYTHING shipped from the UK take 2 months to arrive. I have sent several PMs, emails, all with no response. For those of you who got your deals, good for you; for those of us who haven't, my apologies.

Lost In Texas

I have the same problem. Bought 4 32nd aircraft from her about the same time and I live in the lower 48. Won't answer emails, PM's nothing. I reported her to paypal so hopefully something will happen. She has yet to respond to the paypal complaint.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I tried to buy the 1:32 F-14D from her? (or him?) too, and when I asked for tracking number and a photo of the kit, she replied it has been sold to another users on another forum.

It might help if you ask the seller to post pictures of the kit and its contents to know if they actually has a kit.

hope this help

Song