T-45 Goshawk kintic 48th 100% finished

Looks great! One quick note: When the forward nose wheel doors are closed, the inboard main gear doors are also closed. I don't think it's too late to attach them in the closed position though. I'm VERY impressed with how quickly you've cranked this out!

Did you have any trouble with the wing root fit? If so, what was your fix? I think I will attach the upper wings to the fuselage prior to assembling them to the lower wing piece.

Cheers,

Gabe

Looks great! One quick note: When the forward nose wheel doors are closed, the inboard main gear doors are also closed. I don't think it's too late to attach them in the closed position though. I'm VERY impressed with how quickly you've cranked this out!

Did you have any trouble with the wing root fit? If so, what was your fix? I think I will attach the upper wings to the fuselage prior to assembling them to the lower wing piece.

Cheers,

Gabe

hi Gabe thank you for that reminder ,I will change it later

thhe root fit is fairly good, the major fit issue is the air intake d parts with the win root

have to dry testing several times to fit

super glue is a good option to glue the wing root with the fuselage

What you have with "clear" parts?

Hi Honza, why not finish your fabulous skyray project?

it's broken , i use super glue to fix it ,and could not recover to it's original clearness

but luckymodel has post me a spare replacement parts for free

thank you luckymodel for that wonderful kits.