1/350 P/L TOS Enterprise

You and me both. I got my order in less than 10 minutes after I got the email. Hopefully that might mean a week or two to get it, but the wait will be worth it. Only minor bit now is waiting for the factory lighting kits to ship so I can actually get to work on building the thing. Otherwise the amount of work I'll be able to do will be somewhat meager compared to what I could do.

I was about the same, the order info popped up just as I was about to log off my email account to head off to work. I was kind of bummed that you couldn't order some (or all) of the extras at the same time, but I am just happy knowing the kit is bought and paid for and will be on it's way soon.

KiowaFixer

I just notice one of these has popped up on Ebay with a starting bid of $1500 and a buy it now of $1701. I MIGHT have to consider selling mine if they actually get that amount.

KiowaFixer

P.S. Link to the above sale: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Polar-Lights-Star-Trek-TOS-Enterprise-NCC-1701-Premiere-Edition-1-350-Model-Kit-/221150942060?pt=Model_Kit_US&hash=item337d9f936c :jaw-dropping:

Edited by kiowafixer

Considering the graphics he is showing are just lifted from the R2 emails and the website (I don't see ANY new photos showing the seller even has this in his hot little hands), I highly doubt ANYONE is going to bid on this. Besides, why pay that kind of money for a box with some extra chrome stripes on it and the pilot parts when the standard kits with the separate pilot parts will get you the same thing plastic-wise anyway?

I'm building mine as I could care less about the collectible value. Besides, the collectible value sure as heck isn't going to be worth $1500 IMHO.

Help! Help! Help!

Can any of you guys send me the link to order the kit. I have been watching my email intensively and I never received the "order information" email. I did receive the "Reminder" email today but I am afraid that it was after hours. After 8 emails to Round2 support through the night using my personal email and 2 "Contact Us" through their website, I have nothing. I plan on checking my spam filter when I get off from work. But if one of you could help a brother Star Trek fan out, I sure would appreciate it. Thanks!

Best Regards,

Ken Bailey

(SonyKen)

Edited by SonyKen

Surprise, surprise, still no bidders on the $1500 Premier kit at Ebay. A new more reasonable auction did pop up though for $300 starting bid and it includes the 1701 club t-shirt in that one.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Trek-Enterprise-1-350-1701-Polar-Lights-Model-Original-Series-/130802664607?pt=Model_Kit_US&hash=item1e7472449f

KiowaFixer

According to UPS on their site based on the tracking number I have, Mine is scheduled to be delivered this Friday by the end of the day. Last scan shows a severn pound package leaving Oregon this morning enroute to Kansas City Missouri.

UPDATE: It's on the truck for delivery today. Friday Nov 16. Anyone want to see photos when it gets here?

Now a 3rd one, he actually has proof he has his on hand with photos of it included in his auction, and his bidding is already up to almost a $100 profit as of this point.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-350th-Enterprise-TOS-Star-Trek-Polar-Lights-Round-2-/160922727657?pt=Model_Kit_US&hash=item2577bdf4e9

I would not mind photos Paul. Waiting over the weekend for mine to show up Monday may just kill me, guess I really need to just dive into my Trek Modeler 1:350 refit lighting kit that arrived earlier this week to distract me. Kind of suprised and bummed the accessories for the TOS kit are taking so long to hit the shipping department, although I do have after market photoetch coming with my refit photoetch for the TOS kit from Cultman.

KiowaFixer

Just got up and getting ready for work (an overnight shift) I'll take some photos in the AM and get them up. My initial reaction to the kit is WOW!!!!! Well engineered, looking forward to getting into it. I'm also working on a 350 refit from PL as well so I'll post side by side photos for comparison.

Paul

I just ordered my premier edition, but I am not ever going to build it. It is going to go in the closet, along with a deluxe accessory kit, sealed until the end of time. I will probably die clutching it in my hands, along with my Ice Station Zebra DVD.

I will order a standard kit and build it, lights and all.

Well mine arrived about an hour ago, number 859, I am surprised at that it wasn't over 1000 as late as I got on the list, still Very Cool to have one in hand. My standard edition should be in be in before Thanksgiving. The grey of the the plastic sure does look like the on screen color of the filming miniture.

KiowaFixer

I have number 364. Photobucket I've discovered has completely re-done their site. (I've not been there for a while). I cannot see any of my old photos. I believe I sucessfully uploaded the photos of the new Enterprise, (at least the site tells me I have), but I cannot see them either. Gonna have to back to the drawing board and figure it out.

I've started on mine. I've been waiting for the ship in this size since about the time I was ten,(and I'm 52 now). I recall a friend had a model this size or perhaps larger from back then that lit up. It's a very well engineered kit. Easy to built and it should go pretty fast. I want to have it done by Christmas. (here's hoping)

The boxes with the certificates are randomly packed, so of three kits going out the door at the same time, one could be in the 300s, another in the 800s and yet another in the 1000s. One guy I know managed to get kit #1695 (SO close to 1701).

The boxes with the certificates are randomly packed, so of three kits going out the door at the same time, one could be in the 300s, another in the 800s and yet another in the 1000s. One guy I know managed to get kit #1695 (SO close to 1701).

That would be awesome to get 1701. That would be the most valuable one of all. I am sure someone in a position of influence has already snaked that one, though.